woo hoo i'm getting married

The dress is absolutely gorgeous.

Is Matthew going to be a page boy?

That's the dress I looked at too - It is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous, you will look fantastic :D

Soooo jelous!! :lol:

Congratulations!! You're going to look absolutely gorgeous!!!! :dance:

Emilia xx

i tried a few maggie soterro dresses on they are all stunning and expensive! but fell in love with that one it gives me a great looking shape, and so pleased when she said my measurements were a size 10! yay back to normal :dance: there was one for £1300 but thought i know if i try it i'll want it and its way too much i think i must have tried on over 15 dresses it all starts to blur in the end!!

Matthew is going to be suited up on the day but i think he will be too little still to be pageboy but he will look so cute i'm sure :D

actually it might be this dress?! they are both similar the backs are just different!! i cant remember what it was like as its a bit hard to see the back when your wearing it

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx ... style=J994

That is a magnificent dress and you will look radiant in it. *HUG*

My dress wasn't that pretty!!!*L* So jealous! (j/k)

Best of luck with all the preparations hun. If you need any ideas or suggestions pm me! *putting on her wedding planner hat*

:dance:

Sue

I am getting married on august 17th and so excited, your dress is gorgeous!!!

I have to say tho you are so lucky to have a £1000 dress budget! I had a £200 one and thought id have to get a secondhand dress, but no went in good old debenhams and there was one down from £450 to £250 then 75% off that! £62.50 for a wdding dress AND its gorgeous!! i will of course post pics after the big day, my hair is costing £15, shoes were £5 in next clearance outlet, (cant beleive that one) and veil was £5 off ebay, tiara was £8.99 from hobbycraft! The whole outfit is less than £100. Isla is costing us all our spare money for toys etc so we are dead chuffed to have been so jammy and get some bargains, just goes to show that if you shop around you can get a good deal, plus the whole wedding was only planned in April! Cant wait! Think i should win the cheapscate of the year award!!!

:shhh: nobody at the wedding will know how much it all cost tho!
:dance:

well i wasnt thinking i would spend that much but luckily my parents have a wedding account for me and bens parents have also offered to pay half of the wedding so we are really lucky. But after spending that on a dress i got a tiara in BHS yesterday for £12! its really pretty and will go well with the dress the others i looked at were £70 and didnt want to pay that and seen some shoes in barrats for £30 so just the veil now which might be cheaper than we planned. My friend gets married in november and ordered a dress from debenhams it turned up but was faulty so reordered and was faulty again they offered her a free bridesmaids dress but when they reordered the dress again there was a problem so when one finally arrived that was ok she got it for free!!

theres still so much to do but i love planning all this

My dress is definatly ok , i have it at home already!!!! LOL, her dress worked out even cheaper than mine!!!! :lol:

yeah and this was the girl who said she was getting a really expensive dress and wanted jimmy choo shoes! she said she now realises that the money will be better spent after they get married as they are planning on TTC and they are paying for their own wedding. If i was paying for mine, we'd have 2 witnesses no guests and my dress would be from a charity shop! (ok so i exaggerate but i wouldnt have been able to afford a dress like the one i have!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back