• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wont drink milk

mum&2girls

Reaction score
jayde want drink milk anymore so im a bit worried about her she will have it on her cereal then will only drink about an oz at night surely thats not enough milk but i cant force her to drink what could i do to get her to drink more milk???

Paris stopped taking any milk at 5/6 months :shock: had her backwards and forward to the doctors but it did no harm. She was 2 before she drank milk again!

Do you still give it her in a bottle or a cup?
Do you still give it warm or cold?
Is it cows milk or follow on milk?

jennywren said:
Do you still give it her in a bottle or a cup?
Do you still give it warm or cold?
Is it cows milk or follow on milk?

ive tried in a cup and bottle but still wont drink

tried colld and warm

and i use cows milk

have you tried a Doidy cup or is it a sippy cup (with spout) you use? I can get oran to drink tons more if he is drinking it from his ''big boys cup'' i.e no spout as opposed to drinking from a cup with a spout. Other than that just make sure she gets dairy other ways (yoghurts, cheese sarnies etc) and she will be fine hun

I would think, if she gets enought youghurts and cheese she should be fine. Have you tried adding making a smoothie by blending milk with fruits like banana or whatever she likes?

luke has started taking less milk before bed think he is telling us he doesn't want so much anymore. will she a bowl of cereal with milk say before bed to ensure she doesn't wake up hungry? thats what i'm thinking of starting with luke as he is waking up early and i think it is cos he is having less milk and is hungry.

Lucy has only really started drinking milk in the past year. Before that she just wasn't interested, she'd have a mouthful and would prefer water/squash. We didn't worry as we figured she was eating enough dairy. She was always eating cheese, yoghurts, and had milk on her cereal so we thought it wasn't as if she wasn't getting calcium from other places. Now she's taken to milk again but has gone off yoghurts.

In addition to yoghurts and cheese, have you tried milk puddings?C loves rice pudding and tapioca - she got though 3 bowl fulls one night! I try and make sure she has either yoghurt or a milk pudding after every meal. Also, you get calcuim from brocolli and other green veg so if you're worried you could try more of these type of foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back