Woke up not feeling pregnant?

claire23

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i just wondered if this is normal, i dont know if i should be worried? i woke up today and i feel like a completely different person, my bach ache has dissapeared, im not bloated anymore and i didn't feel sick or tired. this is my fourth pregnancy after 3 mc's and im paranoid about everything this time i really want a healthy baby, iv had no bleeding or cramps so is this normal to feel different? it feels like all my pregnancy symtons have dissapeared (apart from the sore boobs) and iv got energy all of a sudden xxx

Don't know hun but maybe you just needed a long rest ? Sorry didn't want to read and run hopefully some of the ladies could help you better, I can't really remember from my pregnancy

i had same feeling the other day but then the sickness etc has come back with a vengeance. If you are still worried try ringing midwife in the morning hun. x

I had the odd day like this. If you've had no severe pains or bleeding then I would try not to worry.xx

I dont have a midwife yet so may go to the docs in the morning if im still worried, thanks girls xx

i think if you ask your doctors surgery for the number for your local midwife they will give you it hun. Thats what i have done this time round so at least then if you have any worries before being booked in you can call x

I had the same for the last 2 days I just felt fine and totally not like I had for the last couple of wks, but woke up this morning and sickness is back I think we must just have good days and bad xxxxx

I didn't know i could do that, thanks for the advice, im probably worrying over nothing, it should be a good thing im feeling better, thats what im hoping anyway xx

Hope ur ok hun, ur only 1 day infront of me :) xx

Hi Claire, I felt the same the other week - my boobs stopped hurting, my belly went down and my OH said maybe I should be happy to feel better - the same my as my doctor said a couple of days later. App I might be the lucky1 not feeling sick :) I was worried too but hv the occasional cramp down there and still feel tired! other say that the baby is taking all the energy for growing...tr to enjoy it, who knows u might feel tired again x

Hey

My symptoms at 6 wks came and went. Some days I woke up having the same concern as you. Then the symptoms came back after a few days. At 11 weeks the symptoms were so bad. I'm sure your fine but if ur concerned maybe call the midwife xx

I was scared like u too after having an mmc last time. Still get scared now.

Take care Hun. X

Thanks everyone for your kind words, i am going to try and get hold of a midwife tomorrow, i should be greatful im not feeling sick lol xx

I felt like that on Friday when I was 5 weeks and 6 days. Not pregnant, really depressed, boobs no longer hurting. Caved in and bought a digital pregnancy test which was fine and boobs were huge and massive again last night!!! Not so bad again today. What a rollercoaster!!!! Thank god this has happened to other ladies here - they really are a fab source of knowledge.

It is a rollercoaster! yes everyone is so helpful and i like hearing everyone elses stories as im not really sure what i should be expecting x

I tend to find my symptoms are less noticeable in the morning, but come back more in the evening - as other ladies are saying, I think it comes and goes. Try not to worry and hope the midwife can put your mind at rest.

x

I am not too sure hun, I am just over 5 weeks and I only have a couple of symptoms, sore breasts and bloating, don't really feel pregnant. I get a few twinges now and again. I do believe that the symptom come and go so just see how you get on but I would say if you do have any worries call your midwife, thats what she is there for. xxx

Yes hun try not to worry, this is my 3rd baby and every pregnancy has been different(im sure i must be having twins this time lol) My sickness and tiredness were never this bad with my other 2 and im really grateful that my husband works and i dont have to other wise i think i would keel over at the end of the day xx

Hi, I posted a similar thread on here not so long ago. Im 7 weeks today and about a week ago, all my symptoms stopped. I read loads about MMC's and scared myself silly so I went to see the Doctor. She basically told me to stop worrying and that it was way too early to get consistent symptoms. For the four days, Ive felt sooooo tired and sick - it comes back! I have an early scan at 7.30pm just to reassure myself though x

hey hun i know exactly what you mean, before i found out i was completly fine when i found out i was sick as a dog, but the last couple of days ive been feeling sicky all day but seems to disappear when i eat did do a test today to see if i was still pregnant and i am still so try not to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back