Wishful thinking or is it possible

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Ok so I'm in bed resting as the hospital told me and was thinking about my scan Monday and the dreadful news I'm likely to get and I rubbed my belly as baby is still in there and I felt a weird feeling just like a tickle inside. Wishful thinking or is it possible that a my baby is still alive and b I felt it? For the life of me I keep rubbing and wishing but it won't happen again. I was 16 weeks before I felt my daughter it's way to early right. Arghhhh this is a nightmare x

Didn't want to read and run, I'm not sure about the movement but my fingers are crossed for you and your bean xxxxx

Hunni I get the feeling you are driving your self mad with worry, all the posts and as much as I really wish I had an answer or could promise you 100% everything will be fine and you see your little bean wiggling away come Monday, I can't :-(

My friend bleed all through all her 3 pregnancies and her kiddies were fine and healthy, and like I sad before you have been defining the doctors to date, your bean is a fighter.

Big virtual hugs, and very best of luck for Monday xx

Your right I am driving myself mad. I can't keep off google and any glimmer of hope. I know I need to stop it. Thank you for your support x

Fingers crossed for you. My mum bleed through all of her pregnancies and we are fine. xxxxxx

Stay positive, have a lovely dinner watch some tv in bed maybe go for a nice bubble bath! Only one sleep til Scan. Your bean has been a fighter so far! Fingers crossed for you. xxxx

Tri hopping but wanted to wish you lots of luck for tomorrow xxx

The more babies you have the earlier you feel movement so it could be your baby I hope it is. Hope your scan goes ok tomorrow too xxxx

Thank you all so much your support means the world. Just trying to pass the time quickly today is dragging badly. At least it's an early scan x

Good luck for your scan, glad it's in the morning. I've got my fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back