wish me luck...new due date

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
finally got all the answers this morning. consultant came and talked to me we'll have our son or daughter by the 24th december. dont know if i'll b induced or hve a section yet, depends on babys position and if we need to get bbubs out quickly.

so my new due date is 24th december, but if my bp gets naughty or the acid in my blood rises too much s/he could b her b4.

really scared for bubs s/hes only gona b about 4lb just hope his/her lungs r gd n strong. excited too tho will be meeting my baby in ten days time

omg!!! good luck hun.. fingers crossed for you!! xxxxx

Aww hun bet your terrified, your in good hands though and im sure all will be fine. My friend had her baby at 29 weeks and he was only 2lbs and he's a healthy 3year old now so im sure your LO will be just fine :)

Good luck & hope ur BP and everything behaves until 24th :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow that is brilliant but scary too I would imagine - a christmas baby now :cheer: your baby will be fine, my friends sister had all her babies early the heaviest was 3lb and they are all fine :hug: :hug:

wow! scary for you honey - but v exciting too... what a christmas present!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG! 24th December you get to meet your little one! Wowzers!

I'll be thinking of you and you take care of yourself and try not to worry too much. They obviously think LO will be okay though so good luck and hugs xxxxxxxx

thanks girls, i'll let you all know what happens, u lot all look after urselves n LOs x x :hug:

Good luck chick, will they be keeping you in till then or have you been let out?

Aw hun i bet you're excited but also scared.

Remember...all the best things come in little pckages :D

My niece was about 3lb, you could hold her in the palm of your hand she was so small but you want to see her now :shock:

wishing you all the best :hug:

good luck and I will be praying for you and wee bubs, but I am sure everything will be fine and you'll be having the best Christmas prezzie ever :cheer:.
Is there anything you can do before the 24th to increase bub's weight?

Hi Hun,
Sorry i didnt post on here for you after letting me know how you were. It has only jsut let me start posting again. I could read your thread and keep up to date with how you were.

I cant believe they will be getting bubs out around xmas time. That must be scary :shock: My little man is measuring 34 weeks so not sure iff he just going to be a monster or if he will come early.

anyway hun if its safer for you and your LO to get baby out then i wish you all the luck.
You will have to keep us up to date on how it goes and what your team green bump turns into

:hug: :hug:

Good Luck, I'm sure it will all be fine. Jonah was 32weeks and he's a monster now :D

Keep in touch :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back