Wish me luck in my state of utter pathecticity

All the best hun!

I know how you feel... I did higher maths and then wasn't allowed to sit the final exam because I got 17% in the prelim :oops: .

I'm afraid more courses in uni that i looked at wanted me to have at least a C in maths, i hated maths too though.. i hope you do well! :hug:

Good luck.
As for the math and Uni thing they will just make you do it again in college except it will be done with a tiny bit of course work and you get told the answers because they want you to pass to get you out the way :) either that or they just told me the answers because they knew I was thick and wanted rid of me :D

Oh my
I think I *just* may ahve passed!
Some of the questions insulted even my intelligence (they put me in the lower tier to see if I got better results that way)

Sample question.

Q: What is this shape?
A: A circle.

I am ot even kidding, There wasn't even a hint of Pythagoras, never mind cos, sin, or tan

:pray: fingers crossed I've got a c...now time for History on Wednesday! Come on people, what do you know about witchcraft in the 17th century? :lol:

Your first post was so well written it was fab! You should write short stories :)

I'm a bit of a maths geek I got an A and work in finance :shhh: but I heard lower tier can be a bit, well, simple...

I'm sure you've done fine :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back