Wish me luck for tomorrow. - updated

mum2A&L

Reaction score
ive been to the docs today and he has signed me off for two weeks. means what ever happens tomorrow, i don't have to even think about work!

Ive got to go back up the hospital tomorrow, for bloods etc.. im not sure what else they are going to do as the EPU is closed, so im not sure if they can do scans etc if needed.

Ive bleed so much over the last few days, i really don't see how anything could have survived. today has been the first full day where i havn't needed to take painkillers, but its still painful, and im still bleeding.

im so scared!!! :cry: :pray:

I dont know what to say cos ive never been there myself

but :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: wish you good luck :hug: :hug:

Good luck hun, hope all is well, safe, happy and healthy :hug:

I just wanted to wish you luck :hug:

I hope everything turns out to be ok. I hear some women do have bleeding - even periods! during pregnancy. I hope it's something similar in your case and little bean is alright.

I really don't know what to say hun, but want to give you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'll be thinking of you xx

thanks ladies.

im just so scared! i have no idea how im going to sleep tonight. I just want to know!!!!

Oh my darling, have just seen this....I have everything crossed for you tomorrow :hug:

My friend in work had terrible bleeding until 20 weeks, and went on to have the most gorgeous little boy who is now one so dont give up hope yet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope it goes well lovely - I'm thinking of you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Valentine Xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Thinking of you sam you know where i am if you need a chat :hug: :hug: :hug: and an extra one from tia :hug: xx

its gone :cry:

tests showed i had gone from 400ish to 8 (they said they can see things on scan anything above 1000.

Im trying not to be too down. we have already decided that we are going to try for another one in May. still doesn't make it any easier, but im sure its just one of those things that takes time.

thanks for all the kind words :hug:

good luck all you new mums! its the most fantastic thing i have every experienced :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back