Worried about tomorrow

mishi

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
I've got a scan tomorrow morning and have gotten myself into a bit of a tiz about it. I had awful dreams last night that something was wrong and I'm just so worried that this little bean has a hb, is in the right place etc, etc
Hubby excited, so don't want to ruin his excitement by being all doom and gloom about it, so needed a bit of a vent on here!
Still have lots of symptoms, really nauseous, sick, running to loo all the time, sore bb's, so fx all is well, but I'm quite frankly terrified about tomorrow :(

Try not to stress yourself out, it's only normal to feel anxious but I'm sure it will all be great and you will enjoy it. Good luck and let us know how you get on. xxx

Day before my scan I dreamt they told me there was no HB, but when I had the scan everything was perfect :) You'll be fine x

I have mine tomorrow to can 100% see where your coming from ive been the same all weekend. will be fine I'm.sure good luck x

I have mine tomorrow to can 100% see where your coming from ive been the same all weekend. will be fine I'm.sure good luck x

Hope so, good luck for yours too babes.x

thanks, hopefully we will both have healthy Lo's in there! :)

its a normal thing to go through im gulty of going through it myself x

Hi hun
i'm sure you will be fine, but understand where you're coming from. Before the early scan i had a few weeks ago, i really thought they would say i'd imagined it all?! Lol
Have felt much more relaxed since early scan and i'm sure you will be to
good luck and enjoy! Xxx

Thanks girls. Just had a relaxing bath and I'm going to have an early night and hopfeully before I know it it'll be 10am and I'll be seeing my little bean! Positive thoughts!!:)

Try not to worry hun, I,m sure baby is happy and healthy in there. I had a lot of dreams about misscarrying in the early weeks, but she,s all safe and sound in there. Dreams like that are nature,s way of releasing your anxiety by bringing those feelings to the surface. Enjoy your scan :)

Last edited:
good luck I'm sure all will be great xxx

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow at 1230 and I feel anxious too. I've been really lucky as not had many symptom at all bit I think that that makes it easier to convince myself that there is nothing in there! Can't wait to see the scan pics in one way but the other half of me is convinced that there will be nothing to see! This is my first and it's all a bit too surreal to believe! Good luck to everybody having their scans xxxx

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow at 1230 and I feel anxious too. I've been really lucky as not had many symptom at all bit I think that that makes it easier to convince myself that there is nothing in there! Can't wait to see the scan pics in one way but the other half of me is convinced that there will be nothing to see! This is my first and it's all a bit too surreal to believe! Good luck to everybody having their scans xxxx

Heya!! I have my scan at 8.20am tomorrow.... keep having nightmares. This is our first pregnancy and it's all so new! good luck for tomorrow I am sure everything will be fine xx

I really hope you all have fab scans tomorrow, im also anxious as i have my 20 week scan tomorrow and i feel like i did before my 12 week on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back