• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wish I could feel something...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Hi all. Just a bit of a moan really. I've felt flutters but really wish I could feel more. Have been feeling odd sensations past few days like something rolling inside me?! But no kicks. So not sure if it's baby or not. My scan is 2 weeks today. I keep wanting to get a doppler but don't want to get hooked on it for reassurance. Arghhh, sometimes i wish time would speed up a lil then slow back down. :wall2:

Sorry, just needed to get this off my chest. :( x

I could only feel that rolling sensation for weeks, turns out that was the baby squiggling around and i jsut hadn't realised! Hopefully, that rolling is your lo rolling round

I hope so. I hate the time in between scans and not having definite kicks. Time drags and I know what a worrier i can be. Thanks hun.x

I hated that gap too, but it soon passes. If you're feeling the baby roll, it won't be long before its hammering you!

Can't wait although I'll probably regret saying that when bubba is stronger and keeping me awake at night. lol!

Mine's pretty vicious sometimes, but i have never been kept awake by the kicking/moving, so you might be lucky and sleep through it all!

It will soon be kicks the rolling is so weird at my scan baby rolled over and it was weird to see it and feel it lol!

---
-

Im the same im at 18 weeks 5 days and nothing... i have used a Doppler tho and can hear it kicking so loud it knocks the light on and off! xx

It will come I feel bubs now everyday but some days more than others! It is worth the wait!

---
-

I Felt like this for a couple of weeks n started to get taps n I'm
Gradually getting more n more and little kicks. They aren't that strong at first but are gradually getting stronger, don't worry ul feel them soon x

I am finally feeling kicks, although they are weak, they are deffo kicks :) We have even managed to feel the kick on the outside, but only once so far! I cant wait till she is strong enough for the kicks to be felt properly on the outside x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back