• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winie the Pooh wall stickers

Nic36

Reaction score
Am thinking of having Winnie the Pooh wall stickers in the nursery to go with the Winnie Cotbed I have fallen in love with! :)

Really like this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Winnie-Pooh...f=sr_1_1?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1317200173&sr=1-1

but... our walls are a much darker blue than in the picture. Still don't know the sex of Baby, but if it is a boy, think we will probably keep the walls a darkish blue. Not sure if these stickers would work, or if we should go for something lighter to stand out more. Of course, if it's a little girl, then hubby will haveto get out his paintbrushes and redo the walls anyway, so problem solved!! Hehehe :)

Any thoughts?!

I cant see your picture as my computer wont upload the link.
I have done a winnie the pooh themed nursery. I am having a little girl.
Before it was redecorated the room had dark blue walls and carpet. It now has pale green walls (sour apple colour from focus) it took 4 coats all in all and I managed to find an off cut of carpet in cream just the right size, it is almost finished, I am going to put pale pink curtains and my mum has got a pale pink light in the shape of a flower to go on the wall.

We got all our stickers off ebay and some of them are 3d foam ones that stick out.

045.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

Fingers crossed these pics come out.

Just managed to see link, they look like they are from the same company ours came from. They stick really well.

Last edited:
Oh WOW!! I absolutely love it!!! Your nursery looks fantastic!! :)

I have seen the large sticker you have also - think it is the same make as the one I put the link to. Really lovely! Haven't thought of looking on Ebay, but will do now! We don't have as much wall showing as you do as we have built in wardrobes and some other cupboards that will be staying where they are.

The stickers show up really well on a pale coloured wall. If we repaint I was thinking of either pale green / yellow. Thank you so much for sharing. Really like your framed black picture too! :)

I had winnie the pooh stickers for my 1st, they were sooo cute & you can move them & put them somewhere else if you want

:)

Winnie the Pooh is timeless and suits a boy or a girl. I originally wanted to go with a jungle theme, but then fell in love with the Winnie cotbed and didn't think the jungle would match as well. You can also get so many Winnie accessories :)

Didn't realise you could move the stickers around - that's useful as when LO is older and we change the cot into a toddler bed, we will probably move the bed and therefore likely move stickers too.

go to tesco, i bought a winnie the pooh night light that turns into a tourch for £2.30 last night x x bargin xx

Ooohh... will be off to Tesco first thing in the morning! :) Thanks!

iv got some winnie the poo foam figures for my nursery, theres poo, eyhore and piglet all have balloons attatched to them and theres some little bumble bees. mum got them off ebay as well

They sound nice, Fairy :) Think I need to spend some time on Ebay! :)

They caught my eye becouse of the raised fluffy texture, great for when bubs is growing up and taking things in

Yes - I like the idea of 3D stickers :)

What is that about being able to move the wall stickers? Is that true of all wall stickers? I wanted to get some in a sky at night design but my husband said they would be a nightmare to scrape off when LO was older and we should just paint a design direct onto the walls that could then be painted over.

Anyone else considering painting their own?

Yeah you can move them about, the only way I can describe it is kinda like a window sticker :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back