• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wilmaflintstone!

MrsR

Reaction score
Thank you so much for Summer's cakes! She had such a wonderful time and the cakes were just a fabulous ending! All of the parents thought they were wonderful and Summer felt like a princess with the little extras on her cake x girls she truly is talented! Not only did the cakes look amazing they tasted beautiful x x thank you so much it meant alot to us x x

Awww that's excellent!! I might need a christening cake soon and wor wilma is canny local :) xx

Well done Wilma!!

Really pleased the special day went well Helen X

Ahhh thanks for this thread helen....Im glad Summer liked her cakes and had a great party too!

TL No probs mrs you know where I am.... :)

Heres a pic of the christening cake I did on Sunday....

God Im totally hooked on making cakes lol David is having a hissy coz ive hit a brick wall with the fatigue but Im chomping at the bit to start my next lot! Ha lol xxx

Attachments

• Photo1436.jpg
    Photo1436.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo1431.jpg
    Photo1431.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3
Ahhh how lovely :)

That christening cake is beautiful. Glad you had such a special day Helen xx

Thanks Vix and Pippa...... ;-) xx

Vix Ive posted some instructions on my other cake thread for you about spinning sugar....xxx

Your cakes are lovely wilma! It's a shame you live so far away, i'd order some cakes from you! x x

OMG wilma u r awesome!! What fab cakes!! Wonder if they'd let u 'export' to northern Ireland :lol:

Ha thanks Princess! Hee I will deliver it personally if I get to visit Ireland again! lol xxx

No I'm not I'm a total Angel really
25.gif
lol :oooo::fib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back