hard day but i done it

tracey 2

Reaction score
hey all hope its ok to post this in this section wasnt sure where to put it,

but iv obviously been on maternity leave and was going back till late 2008 but after everything i went back to work today it was so weird, i wasnt meant to go back till next week but because they were having staffing problems they asked me and i said ok, the only yhing was it meant i had to be room based with my old room 1-2 yrs.

so i knew a lot of the kids but of course they dont really remember me but the staff were so great and really helped me settle in again. Some of the parents remembered me and i got lots of hugs off them and they knew everything anyway which helped.

So i am so so pleased with myself i done it and it was a 7hr shift and im back tommorrow just for few hours. :)

Thank you to you all for all your support im crying again because im so please and happy about where i am now and wouldnt have done much with out you all.

Here is to 2008 :cheer: :hug: :hug:

you are such a star hun, im sooo proud of you, i really am :hug: :hug:

aww tracey i'm glad everything went well for you... you must feel proud that you have gone back and are actually looking forward to going back.

heres to 2008! a new start for you xx

3673.gif

Well done sweetheart, so very proud of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm glad it went well Tracey - You deserve a lot of happiness and I hope 2008 brings it to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

fab news honeybunch, so pleased that it went well for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done hun; you are so strong :hug:

Look after yourself and hope to see you soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back