Willows not well. advice please

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
Last night she started shivering so we warmed her up and then she seemed fine her temp keeps going up and down so i am giving her calpol and teething gel as she has a big back tooth coming through she fell asleep for about an hour then woke up again her temp was up again but couldnt give her any calpol as she had only had it 2 hours before, any way after about 1/2 hour she settled but then all of a sudden she was sick but it was like curdled milk it was very lumpy and there was lots of it she seem ed fine after and fell asleep until 4:30 when she woke up again with temp so again caplol given and she then settles until 8am.
she was fine when she woke up but now after she has had her lunch she has a high temp again and has just gone down for a nap as she came over tired.

her temp hasnt been major high about 37.3 ish but one minute she is fine the next she is unwell.

what i am asking i suppose is, is this because of her big tooth coming through as im not sure because when her other teeth came through she didnt have any problems at all so this is kinda new to me and i feel useless.

sorry to go on but any advise or similar experiences shared would be grateful.

Thanks Beckyxx

Have you tried the kiddie verson of neurofen? We got some from the hospital when Paris was like that.

sorry i cant help but i hope shes better soon :hug:

shes a bit better now ill just have to keep a check on her as she is normally a very healthy child.

I was told by medical staff at the local hospital when my daughter was running a really high temp that they can take both calpol and nurofen for children alongside each other and this should help with both fever and pain. Also if this is a teething problem then you could pick up some of that great teething powder stuff from chemist, not sure what its called but chemist would know and highly recommend it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back