Sick? Teething? Growth spurt? I dunno :(

daftscotslass

Reaction score
Where has my nice wee baby gone :( We had 2 weeks of build up of her waking up at night 1,2,4,12 times and finally a tooth appeared. Her face was red and she was whingy. Then a tooth appeared.

The last two nights have been horrendous though last night it came to a head. She felt warm but her temp was only 37.2, her face was red and she was hanging off me. We put her to bed at half 7 and she cried. Settled her, she drifted off only to wake up half an hour later crying again. The thing was it was only me who would do. OH seemed to make her worse. As soon as I held her she was fine and dozed off. Put her down and she started crying. At around 9 she fell asleep on her bed and woke up about 15 minutes later so I went to her, picked her up and she threw up everywhere, proper exorcist grown up puke. Cleaned her up, brought her through to the living room where it's warmest and she fell asleep on the couch.

She spent the whole night in our bed again last night from midnight and woke up crying a couple of times because she wasn't in my arms. Now she's sitting in her highchair eating blueberries and yoghurt like nothing has happened.

Any suggestions? :|

Thomas has been the same with the sick hun and his 2nd tooth came threw thismorning, so maybe it is the teething
:hug:
xx

Personally, it sounds like she might have had a bug hun.

Phoebe is AWFUL when teething, but still its nothing like when she is ill (like she is at the moment, AND teething) I cannot put her down. She wakes up screaming and won't be put down. It can take an hour plus of her crying in my arms to calm her down and get her back to bed.

:hug: :hug:

I have just wrote a post very similar if you know what it is then let me know :think:

Just posted in your thread :lol:

Thanks girls. She seems OK now and is bright as a button. She's not whingy or clingy at all this morning whereas the last two days I've had her in the sling or been sitting on the couch with her. No sign of more teeth so I think she's probably just been a bit off-colour and the teething hasn't helped.

Edit... just looked at her mouth more closely and lo and behold... there's the second tooth. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back