weirdest thing ever!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
has anyone ever felt their babys heartbeat through their belly??? is this possible???

baby moved SO much and then i could see and feel his heartbeat....it defo wasnt mine and it defo wasnt hiccups (he gets these like 4 times a day so i know the difference)

its just really freaked me out as i didnt know this was even possible and his heart felt a bit slower than what it should be.....he must have put his back right up against my belly n thats how i felt it??

please tell me if im going mad lol

xxx

I thought I had felt this before but didn't even tell people around me cos I thought they would say I was silly lol! It was different rythym to my own , but it was slower than I thought it should, so I listned with doppler and was fast, guess it was insulated a lot lol. But I was thinking if its strong enough to feel through belly its a good strong heartbeat! X

It couldn't be a pulse point?? From the placenta?? Xxx

it was right above my belly button, rested my hand on it and my whole hand was moving with the beat. lasted for about 5 mins, then had loads more movements and its not happened again....

xxx

Have you tried counting what your feeling?? - baby's heart beat would be up at 120-160 bpm.

IT could also be your aortic pulse which is behind ur uterus - i knew there was something else down there. lol

it literally only lasted 5 minutes and its not come back since?!! xxxx

Next time you get it, try counting for 6 seconds. see how many you get. would be interesting to know. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back