Wiggles have turned to flicks!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
:D :D :D
I've been feeling baby move for a while now. At first it was flutters, then it was a very distinct 'wiggle' or just a little movement, and now the past few days they've turned into flicks and have each day got stronger and stronger :D

I take it this is the baby lovingly kicking and punching mummy? :p

It is a VERY weird sensation but I absolutely love it.
I've tried to get OH to feel it when it happens but he/she usually stops kicking :( I think the baby knows when I'm stroking my bump and giving it a fuss. OH has big hands and I have very small light hands so I think baby's a bit wary of OH's giant hands :lol:
xxx

Last edited:
It's nice, at the moment anyway lol! My hubby still not felt baby either (altho he's been away nearly 4 weeks now) it's like they know their hend is there and are being awkward already! Me and my daughter were laughing at my bump tonight, it was so lop sided, kind of makes me feel a little queezy when it does big moves like that though!

Aw how lovely! Mine is still just the odd vibration at the mo

My bump is always sticking out on the right side and is flat on the left side. It looks so strange :D

Mine were vibrations too jomc. That didn't last for long though and they soon turned to flicks. I hope you feel them soon too! It's amazing xxx

Funny, it's always the right that mine sticks out too, looks so odd!

I want to try and get a photo sometime, the camera is never handy when I want it!

I made a facebook about the exact same thing earlier.
I love photography and taking pictures, so when I see something I love, I never have a camera :( How unfortunate is that?!

My OH has got an amazing camera which cost a bomb, and he never uses it because he hasn't got an SD card. I think I'm going to buy one and steal it :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back