Wife Swap

Tadpole

Reaction score
OMG!!!

Okay, so I like to economise but...
SCAVENGING OUT OF THE BIN FOR FOOD!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I know that supermarkets throw away a lot of perfectly good food but surely they must be able to come to an arrangement with the manager that they can take it before it hits the bin. maybe I am just being fussy but I have hygiene issue with taking something out of the bin. Many supermarkets etc have things very heavily reduced at the end of the day. I am sure Jesus wouldn't mind them spending A BIT on food for themselves & their child?

And, I have to say, they don't appear to be doing much for the community. It's not like they are involved in charity/outreach work. taking food & clothing to the homeless or something? Maybe I don't understand enough about them but I could handle it better if they appeared to ACTUALLy be doing something other than handing out leaflets. I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't mean for people to live in squalour.

I thought the rich bloke had a good point abouth them using the nhs and not contibuting a penny, scroungers in my opinion, y should we pay from them to sit on their arse begging :twisted:

Yes at the start of the program they said 'jesus says you should give your money to the poor' or something to those affects, but they don't earn any money to give to the poor. They just sit on their asses all day, go around town begging for money and preaching to people who aint interested. :x

Poor boy still :(

I feel SO sorry for that lad. He seems so happy about just having somewhere warm to stay. I just want to give him a hug and take him home. (Uh Oh pregnancy hormone alert).

His dad is REALLY p*ssing me off now. He is a lazy sh*t and using his religion as an excuse. Working in a recycling plant is a GOOD thing. There are LOADS of jobs he could do that would REALLY be serving God and would contribute to others. I am SO angry at him making his son live like that.

People like that make me feel extremely frustrated!! They are so narrow minded, it's either their way or no way :roll:

yes me too, that poor little girl :cry: i would have hit her if she did that to my daughter :twisted:

I know what you meanSweetcheeks. i feel very strongly about not wasting and helping others where possible but I don't feel that you should dictate to others and lay guilt trips on them. And that woman is just a cow. Making the girl eat that day old cereal is just cruel. okay so not leting her have sweets beforew her dinner is one thing but forceing a child to eat something like that is a form of abuse imo. And I'm sorry if that sounds strong but she is one of the least christian people I have ever encountered.

Crumbs, I've never got this angry over a tv show before!! Must be the pregnancy!! (I had tears in my eyes at the co-op yesterday coz the local school kids were raising money by packing shopping to build a school in Angola - I'm daft I know).

Tadpole said:
(I had tears in my eyes at the co-op yesterday coz the local school kids were raising money by packing shopping to build a school in Angola - I'm daft I know).

aww thats so cute!! these so called christians on the tv right now should do something like that instead of sitting on their asses :lol:

Exactly!! they could take the unwanted food as a form of payment and any donations could go to the poor. Or they could cook up the food and distribute to the homeless. Get involved in charity work. I don't think it is so much WHAT you do but what is in your heart when you do it. Buddhists talk about doing everything with true compassion in your heart. All right actions spring from this. They didn't appear to have much compassion imo.

Anyway - am going to watch South Park now. A little light entertainment.

the christains can' explain what they do they are freeloaders who are even an embarrestment to their son..imagine how bullied he is gonna be at school after the holidays..poor lad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back