Wife Swap

Those people were on the Jeremy Kyle show a few weeks ago, something about a cult from America!!!

this programme made me SO ANGRY :x

I get that they all about God, and fair play, right? I dont care about that, but to me they seemed like lazy swines. The bloke kept saying "god will provide" but does god provide your petrol to run your motor home?? or do you pay for that with the donations you beg for?!?!

And also, did God provide the kid's brand new lap top and their nice new motor home at the end?!?! PROBABLY NOT. GET A JOB!!! Where did they get the money from eh??

Sorry, but i got so annoyed about them preaching about starving kids. How is forcing a little girl to eat mouldy fruit going to help ANYONE in the third world? I wouldve punched her if id been that little girls mum.

If they wanted to help, why not get a damn job and give some money to charity or something.

I know im hormonal, cos i was shouting at the TV and OH was like :shock: "calm down dear" :rotfl:

ermm... if they dont work how the hell did they afford a laptop and a new caravan :shock: :x

exactly....and they wer saying at the end of the programme how they were considering getting a flat :x

I dont think they are cruel....just very disillusioned and naive!

They did seem pretty open to compromise and didnt want to shove their beliefs down anyones throat as such, and seeing their boy so happy with the changes did spur them on to make some permanant changes. So while I disagree with their lifestyle for the boys sake, I have to applaud their willingness to change!

I really hope they do, cos he was a lovely lad and deserves so much better!

GGG - get outta this thread right now and return to the Lost thread.. I need someone to explain last nights amazing episode with me..

so go now.. shoo shoo.......

:lol:

you know what struck me? They are against waste and consumerism...but without waste and consumerism there would be nothing in those bins for them to scavenge. :wink:

I used to work for M&S in the food dept years ago - we had an arrangement with a local convent that cared for the poor that if we had a large amount of bread etc going to waste that day we would call and they would collect. The rest of the food didn't just get binned, but mashed up with a blue dye - in order to stop scavengers. Basically because it would make you ill - it was out of date and unrefrigerated. I remember the smell of the bins well and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back