Why?

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
I go to a pub quiz every Thursday with my OH and my family. This is going to be the last time I go for a few months as I get too tired and uncomfy. Ive really been looking forward to going as a few people who havent been able to make it for a while are coming tonight. So why does this have to be the night I start getting really bad back and tummy ache. I can feel it in my bum cheeks (tmi?) and the tops of my legs too. I feel like the baby is playing tricks on me. I know shes not on her way as Ive had no other signs and shes still only 4/5 :wall: :wall: I hope I can sit threw the meal and the quiz without crying lol.

I would take some paracetamol and try and go. If you stay home you'll feel rubbish anyway, and resent the fact you've missed out on a night out.
If you go it might take your mind off the pains a bit, you can always go home early if it gets too much :hug: :hug: :hug:

Did you go in the end hun??
hope you are feeling a bit better. :hug:
xxxxxxxx :D

Just got back. I thought I was going into labour at one point. I was getting pains lasting about 20-30 seconds every 10 minutes for about 2 hours... Then they stopped. Was a good night appart from the million and one "havent you dropped yet?" and "wow youve been pregnant forever" comments. Seems this little one really is up to no good. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back