stomach cramps.

sarafet

Reaction score
i've had them for the past hour and a half and pain in my lower back, it's like i'm constipated i think?? :wall:

what can i do, i'm so uncomfy and when i try to go to the toilet, i can't do anything :wall:

i've managed to do a number 2 now but am still having these cramping pains in my lower stomach and back, i don't think they are getting any worse, just really annoying, dull aching pains, going on since half 8.

has anyone had this before?

Hmmm not sure. I've had awful cramps and discomfort when constipated. Its not pleasant and can take a while to work itself out so to speak.

It may be your system is still backed up. Might need to go again if you can, or else its just stuck there going slow.

Keep an eye on if the cramps seem to spread or if they are remaining in the same place, or move.

It could also be backache from your LO, might be lying in an awkward position. How does LO feel in there atm? Might be worth a bit of all fours and rocking just in case.

i got a gym ball, and have been rocking on that trying to ease the pains a bit.

little man has been head down since 28 weeks, and i don't feel like he's moved drastically or anything.. will try the down on all fours though.

the crampings staying in the same place as well.. yuck :doh:

thanks sherry :hug:

eta - he's kicking about like a little bugger just now :rotfl:

Finlay was head down since 28 weeks too and I gpt pains low down in my bump when he was starting to engage at about 32 weeks.

Hope u are feeling better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back