11 weeks - definite bump

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi Guys

So I will be 11 weeks this weekend and we took a picture of me last night and my reaction was... :shock: "DAMN I LOOK FAT"

I'm not even sure if it is Little Sausage making the fat or just where I've started eating again after nearly starving from Morning Sickness earlier on. I find now I have to snack throughout the whole day, and usually on unhealthy things too.

My tummy feels like it has a really tight pair of tights on, it feels that close to exploding.

Anyone else getting a bump, be it baby or belly?

I'm 11 weeks too and I look massive!! I've got photos of me at 20 weeks with Sam and I think my belly looked smaller, and I was the same weight! I usually have a massive appetite too so I'm definitely not eating any more. We're going to a wedding tomorrow and I have no idea how I'm going to hide it :lol: x

I took a picture today too, as I just felt huge. Seems to have appeared over the last few days, keep wondering if it because I'm able to eat properly again, but I haven't put any weight on, I've actually lost 2lbs more in the last 2 weeks!! Post ur pics to the tri 1 bumpy pics section so we can see :) xx

Dressing for a wedding sounds too tough at the moment, I find it hard enough to dress for work!

Ooo Kanga - you don't wanna see my "bump" it is mostly Me-podge I think, I can't be showing this soon surely! Hope I get one of those pregnancies were I look preggers rather than just fat!

--Correction: just saw your bump Kanga, maybe I am starting to pop :O

I am over weight though at a size 18, so some or most of that is fat!!! But definitely sticking out more. Go on put a pic up, we don't bite :D

I am going to be 23+4 weeks on my wedding day, its going to be fun getting a wedding dress :) xx

Last edited:
Wow, good luck with that Kanga! How will you get the right sized dress? Hope it all goes well for you :) It's lovely to think ur baby will be there on your wedding day, but in an extra special way!

I've been measuring and weighing myself and have already put on 4lbs and 4ins! Im only 10 weeks, so it might be due to the amount Im eating but it's nice to think it could be baby. Ill have to get my camera sorted so I can share my podge/bump!

I am 12 weeks and have got definate bump over the last week :preg:

It is amazing to think our little one will be there on our special day. I have no idea want i am doing regarding wedding dresses, hoping I can find one that will fit a bump nicely :) xx

I'm just over 11 weeks and since week 10 I've felt much 'fuller' in my lower belly. I'm normally a size 8-10 and wear lots of skinny jeans, but that's gone down the drain now - they just feel too tight, my belly feels just like you describe. I don't have much of a bump yet, but it's just kind of firmer down there! x

It is amazing to think our little one will be there on our special day. I have no idea want i am doing regarding wedding dresses, hoping I can find one that will fit a bump nicely :) xx

There's loads of lovely maternity dresses, have seen some really nice ones on the internet. weve been engaged since last christmas so have been looking at loads of wedding-y things! Were waiting a couple of years tho to save up nd things, but looks like the savings out the window with baby coming! Lol

I put on 7lbs by 10 weeks and had a little bump (pic on tri 1 bumpy pics thread). To be honest it hasn't grown much since 10 weeks so hopefully will steady out during tri 2 and I won't be huge! Normally size 10 so feel quite fat at the mo! xx

I'm just over 11 weeks and since week 10 I've felt much 'fuller' in my lower belly. I'm normally a size 8-10 and wear lots of skinny jeans, but that's gone down the drain now - they just feel too tight, my belly feels just like you describe. I don't have much of a bump yet, but it's just kind of firmer down there! x

Dorothy perkins do some lovely maternity skinny jeans, im normally a size 8 but these are in a size 6 and still a little big so plenty room to grow..
Would defo reccomend these and i only paid £23 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back