• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is it that the.......

Melly+2

Reaction score
Ice cream man only comes in the middle of October, when its bitter cold. Is he daft!!!! I know we havnt had much summer but really is it nessesary :roll:

The ice cream man used to come all year around when I lived in Leighton Buzzard!!! I haven't heard the ice cream man here since the end of Sept. Just fancy some ice cream now!

an ex of mine used to be an ice cream van man and for some reason they make more money during the winters months! No idea why though... :rotfl:

Wasn't that how Duncan Bannatine started out?! Now look at him!

Kylie1007 said:
Wasn't that how Duncan Bannatine started out?! Now look at him!
Who?? its wierd isnt it, no matter what the weather, sone one will buy em :lol:

The ice cream van comes round here no matter what the weather. They even come in snow and ice :? . We have 4 different companies that come round here too and on school holidays and weekend we might get up to 20 visits a day :x Always seem to park right on my front to which is strange cos I've NEVER bought anything off them.

I haven't seen an ice cream van in years! I suppose they don't want to come out into the middle of nowhere.

I HATE our ice-cream man.
He comes round EVERY night at 7pm which is prime baby-putting-to-bed time. So, just as Tom's nodding off, you hear the sodding ice cream van clanging away outside and it wakes him up. Plus it makes me crave a 99 every night! If I had a catapult, I'd shoot him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back