Why I'm greatful I miscarried...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I have just found out that my friend from school and my cousin had their baby full term and he had a chromasomal abnormality, it was something to do with anemia. He died at 17 days old, never even came out of the hospital. I can't imagine how they feel, they had everything ready for him, his room, his wardrobe full of clothes he will never wear, a cot he will never sleep in.

Also a couple of months ago my other friend went into labour at 22 weeks, the doctors said they could try to keep him alive but he would be severly disabled/brain damaged, so they decided the kindest thing to do was to let him go.

Makes me feel greatful that I lost my baby early on, rather than going full term and finding out it has something seriously wrong with it. Or lose it later on the pregnancy and have to give birth and have a funeral etc.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: << For my friends I just mentioned and everyone else who has lost a baby, early or late on.

ohh hun that is soo awful - sending lots of hugs to you and your friends :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww sorry to hear that princess h, it's so awful isnt it? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back