Why does it hurt?

leean10

Reaction score
Hi ladies

This is my 2nd AF since my mc in June and even though I was expecting it, seeing and feeling it happen is painful, emotionally.

Should I still feel like this?

Lee-Ann xx

ther eis no "normal" way to feel, i can be absoloutly fine for months and every now and again something will upset me hugs it gets easier in time but you will sadly always remember the hurt xx

i felt sad every period i had until my due date passed hun xx its a reminder of what you dont have thats why it hurts sweetness :hugs:

I feel a hell of a lot better in myself on a day to day basis now but my period did make me feel sad as it is just a reminder that you no longer have a little baby growing inside you. It's perfectly normal to still feel sad hun, it will hurt a little less in time xx

It's perfectly normal hun i feel the same every one that comes along now but it does get easier.., xx

i cry with every af i get and i only had 2 since mmc in may i thought this was my month but nope wasnt my time again, :-( xx

Thanks ladies.

It was 8 weeks ago Sunday gone that I had my last mc!! My periods have been pretty much bang on 4 weeks and even though I know they are coming I can't help but feel that they shouldn't be happening!!

This one hasn't been too painful or heavy (which is a norm for me) and so that makes me feel better but I still hurt that I am having them in the first place.

Lee-Ann xx

I totally agree, every af felt my heart was bleeding, I felt like it was all so raw again, esp when we were trying. xx

I was a wreak with all my periods after my second MC. The one I had after we had started to TTC again killed me. It was almost as bad loosing the baby in the first place.

it still hurts cos you have lost something precious and have the witch back instead....
Take each day as it comes hun, I still have good days and bad days 2 years on x :hugs:

It's still so early for you hun, don't pressure yourself into feeling "okay". Take all the time you need to feel everything you need to. It's been 3yrs since my loss and I'll admit I still feel a sense of sadness when I come on - I'm on just now and came on on the anniversary of my loss two days ago! How's that for cruel. Horrible reminder.

I remember my first period after my loss though, and I cried and cried. Just awful. It brought back the whole experience, and that's always what my periods have been to me now.

So sorry you're going through this hun
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back