Why do you love PF so much and are you addicted

Suzie and Faith said:
My name is Suzie and I too am a PF addict.

So much so that my first priority when moving house is having the internet set up. We move tomorrow. Tuesday morning, between 7am and 9am a courier will deliver the kit we need to get online... now THAT is dedication :p

Gosh I was exactly the same, I just cant stay away no matter what :lol: .

i am hopelessly addicted! the only TWO occasions where iv been away for 72 hours or more were:

* when i was busy giving birth and stuff :lol: (no posts from me on 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th june 2007)

and
* when i went on vacation to iceland (as in the norse country, not the supermarket LOL) for a weekend (8th, 9th & 10th march '08)

:oops: :oops: :oops: how bad is that :oops: :oops: :oops:

the main thing i love about PF- and i can only compare with another online community iv been on which a few of y'all know about but i'd prefer not to mention now- is PF is really, REALLY genuine. the other one- altho everyone seemed lovely and great, it just didnt quite seem like they would ever think about me while away from their computer. i dont wanna call it fake, but... it wasnt like this place. :) plus- i didnt fit in with them, they were mostly young schoolgirls living with their parents and i was practically the only mother on there- they couldnt understand my responsibilities etc. everyone on here understands and we all got one big major thing in common with our lives. and its just really, really genuine, its real cosy! :D

I'm definitely addicted :D

It's full of so many great people and really user friendly!

I LOVE THE PREGNANCY FORUM

i LUUUUUUUUUURVE this plc, iv tried goin cold turkey but it dont work lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep I'm addicted! No doubt about it!
I even missed coming on here when I was in hospital having Amber and I was worrying I was missing out on all the gossip! :lol:

which 4 voted can take it or leave it :think: hunt them down and get them off :rotfl:

I love it, great girls who like to have a good laugh but also there if you need a shoulder to cry on. Honest too which I like. :)

yeah. had a little break going through a problem but back now :angel:

I cant come online without checking the posts and seeing how everyone is getting on with their trials and tribulations, going through the highs and lows with you all. People on here are sincere and caring

:hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
which 4 voted can take it or leave it :think: hunt them down and get them off :rotfl:

I love it, great girls who like to have a good laugh but also there if you need a shoulder to cry on. Honest too which I like. :)

Yes who ar they, there in denial BIG TIME :rotfl:

i dont always post, but im on here everyday...quite a few times a day...actually lots of times in the day, or i "pop" on and im on here for hours :lol:

I love that everyones friendly, the advice is great, i love seeing how other bubbas the same age as Iz are getting on and seeing how the ladies i was with in TRI 3 are doing, and i feel like i can be really open and honest on here, and i dont feel judged. Ive said things on here that i wouldnt even tell my RL friends.

i bloody love you PF :cry: :lol:

According to Dave i am addicted, but i'm in total denial!!!!!

I've stopped posting as much since having Tallypoo but i'm definately on here reading just as much, i just cant type most of the time as she tries to help!!

Its a great forum! I haven't been here that long, but I feel myself slowly but surely becoming addicted :lol:

I must say, there's nothing online that I've been more addicted to.

Have had some breaks of a couple of weeks here and there, and I'm so busy now that I barely have time to sit down but I don't usually go more than 2 days without looking at PF before going to bed. Usually start off with intentions of doing something else but end up here :rotfl:

Everyone has been fantastic. When I had my m/c I couldn't talk to the people around me but you guys on here were great; it was brilliant having lots of you at similar stages throughout my pregnancy with Ruby. I wish I'd had PF when I had my first back in 2002 - I knew nothing about babies and all the experience/ advice of others would have been great.

Hope I have been of some help to others too.

I do come on every day to see whats happening but I did manage to leave for a whole 8 months or something. I am the strongest

Count me in the club. I love this place. Great advice, good laughs and lovely people :hug:

Recent drama aside, I do think this place is great. It's helped me with a lot of things and I love the people here.

But no, I'm not addicted 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back