Why did you have a Caesarean delivery?

Emergency section - was induced at 41 weeks got to fully dilated but babies heartbeat kept dipping with contractions and then he became distressed.

I went into premature labour at 36 weeks. After 7 hours of labour when i was 7cm dialated the MW discovered the baby was breech so i had to have an emergency c section.
Ive read that c sections are on the increase as hospitals are worried about parents suiing if things go wrong.

im booked in for a section which at the moment is elective due to the fact my last baby was stillborn :cry:
although baby is breech at the moment and they are saying that the decision might well be out of my hands anyway as he cant seem to turn back round hes out of room and they wont put him under the stress of trying to turn him due to previous history xxx

Sad story Rach :hug:

I had an emergency c-section as my waters broke early and then my womb got infected making normal labour impossible as it was clamped so tight round Debs she couldn't engage.

I had to have an emergency c section due to infection from my waters trickling 5 days earlier like i suspected but hosp said it wasnt... went into labour on wednesday, painful contractions for 36 hours and only progressed to 6cm, then rushed to theatre after heartbeat peakd and my temp rocketed and ella's heart starting going up

i had c section due to luke being breech, small for dates and low liquor (amniotic fluid).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back