Why did I think decorating was a good idea!

SarahH

Reaction score
Been at it now since Thursday and I just wish I could click my fingers and it all be done!

So far we have painted the hall way, lifted and put down new laminate flooring.

Now we are half way through putting the flooring down in the living room and have a reshuffle of the furniture....

Half of my living room is in my bathroom! :shock:

Want to get my house back to normal, plus Brian leaves on Wed for the rig so I am praying it is all done before he leaves :pray:

Grrr I hate that half way through stage where it feels never ending. Hope it's done soon for you.

Hope we're gonna get some pics too!!

:hug:

I LOVE decorating!!!!!!

:D

pics please :)

Snap.

I had the brainwave once i found out i was expecting of decorating the entire house.... Dunno what made me want to do it, i just had a vision of it all being new and clean with my new baby.

My bedroom needs the carpet fitting, the wardrobes arn't getting fitted until end of march and the bed wont be delivered until march 5th, we are sleeping on the bottom of harrisons bunk bed ( thank god its double). We also have a have done bathroom that needs to be tiled and a sink fitting in.......... ARGHHHHH

I want my house back, best thing it was all ok how it was...... :rotfl:

Ive been in that half way stage for almost 2 years now :lol: and my ideas have changed so much inbetween, got a whole colours change to do now - after i rebuild 2 walls of my room lol

pics will follow once I have it back to some sort of normaility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back