Why can't I get pregnant?

Allie_19

Reaction score
I'm in a relationship and my boyfriend and I really want a baby. I came off the pill over a month ago and we've been having unprotected sex ever since, I've taken two pregnancy tests and both have come back negative.
I already have a 3 year old son so I shouldn't have any problems conceiving... Is my boyfriend the problem? Could he be "fireing blanks"?

i wouldnt worry just yet......i would say 1 year is about normal for all traces of contraceptive to leave your system

i dont think now is the time to start worrying. many women go months to years without positive results , cause u have come off the pill it may take longer . so just enjoy trying to conceive and stop thinking there is a problem before u start.
:) :wink:

i wouldnt worry about it, it can take a normal healthy couple with no fertility problems up to a or even over a year to concieve. last year ic ame of the pill in february and didnt get a BFP until May (unfortunatly ended in m/c) but then i got pregnant with my little girl and go my BFP in June so effectively it took us about 5 months.
Id give it a while to get the pill out of your system :D .

Yeh I guess I am just over exaggerating :lol:
Mind you I was only on the pill for a month, when me n my bf first met he wore the protection, then we decided id go on the pill, a month later I was off it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back