Why am I feeling this way?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I am not getting my hopes up and not even been that bothered about TTC as I just want to let nature take it's course lol Anyway for the last 4 days I have been feeling sick on and off all day, but not actually being sick. I have also been getting slight sharp pains down below and some cramping as well, but I only had that on and off for one day....I ovulated around 27/28th Feb and my AF is due 13/14th March....I have also been feeling tired as well, having cat naps during the day, even though that's not like me.

I may be coming down with something or working too hard, but my question is can you get early pregnancy symptoms before implantation occurs??

Donna xx

dont know lovely
but it sounds really promising and alot like how im feeling :dance: we are testing same time lets hope its good news all round xxx

Hmmmmmm.....im not sure about that one Donna but im off to look it up now....will be back if I find anything.....hey never say never this just might be your month ...... everything crossed xxx

Thanks everyone xxx

Louise - yes we testing at the same time, so good luck and keep me posted lol
Wilma - Yes tell me if you find anything, I can't seem to...I just think it's me coming down with something as I don't think it's my month it never is, 4 years has been long enough lol

Donna xx

Hey Donna. Im looking on some random sites and forums....and there a mixed verdict....the 'profesional' sites seem to be saying you usually wouldnt be experiencing any symptoms before Implantation takes place....however theres ladies posted that they have had symptoms basically right after conception....and tbh I think I would take the word of real life people than text books etc etc but never say never....'if' I do turn out to get a BFP then I have def been gettinbg lots of possible symptoms before IB....mind for me thats a big IF lol.....good luck and I will be watching out for you posting you BFP...hoping big style for you my dear xxxxx

I dont know if this will help, but from personal experience, I was due on the 14th and I started to feel sick around the 2nd. It may have been coincidence that I had a slight tummy bug, but I started getting symptoms quite early on. Every body is differnt so who knows!! Good luck!

Thanks Wilma.....I am not going to put it down to early pregnancy signs as it never happens for me, 4 years of trying and you just get so used to getting the BFN's....lol Good Luck for you next time xx

Donna xx

Had a moment of crazy brain there...it was around the 8th and 9th I started to feel sick. :S

Thansk Donna....god I feel such a winge now twisting over one month getting bfn's and youve been ttc all that time....ah I really wish you well xxx

LOL no worries, is that what being pregnant does to you lol

I suppose I will have to stay postive as you never know lol Thanks for the advice xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back