am so broody!

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Jack is only 6 weeks old and already I feel like I wanna just start again! I'd love to have another baby straight away but my OH is being sensible and saying we should wait until Jack is at least a year old. :shakehead: :roll:

I know he's right in a way but it doesn't take away this feeling of wanting another baby :wall:

I was exactly the same wafter having Evie, and look where i am now. however we didnt expect to concieve so quickly this time around (1st time) because when ttc Evie it took us about 5-6 months.

The reason i waited until she was 3 months before ttc was because i wanted Evie to be at least 1 year old before the new baby was born .

it might just be a phase, i know a lot of women on here feel like this after having a little one :D .

I feel like this too but all common sense says noooooooooooooooo! Im hoping it will pass. There is no way I could afford to go on maternity leave again. I just loved being pregnant and becoming a mother, however I cant imagine having the room in my heart for another baby. I just love Jake soooooooo much

I dont think my OH would agree to another :( (I dont think he actually wanted kids at all but now Jake is here he is over the moon and so in love)

maybe it will just pass - i hope so cos I know it would be easier if Jack was a little older. He's just soooooooo cute and would love to see him with a lil bro or sis :hug:

i think its a hormonal phase- they not tiny newborns for very long so u miss it! and miss the attention and excitement of being pregnant. but it is sensible 2 wait. if i hav a broody moment, i look at millie and think, "but shes so precious- how could i give up any of my time with her for another? she deserves ALL my attention." and that wises me up! its an annoying distraction tho- i do hope it passes.

I felt the same after DD, hence DS!! Had no idea how hard it would be, my advice is to enjoy one for a while. Especially how easy it is to throw together a small bag of stuff and go out for the day!!

i felt exactly the same and still do i want another one but am being practical but will start ttc soon :D

I think you must all be insane :rotfl: I'm only joking but i've not felt broody at all since having Jake. I love being a Mum and Jake is so gorgeous but I just don't feel like I want another baby yet.

At 6wks I didn't think I could cope with just Isaac :lol: I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling broody, it's just more natural having a mothering instinct after just having a LO I guess. I never thought I'd have one child, now I want lots, so all I can say is if it's right for you, it's right :hug:

thanks every1!

My OH is adamant that we should wait till Jack is 1 yr so I guess I'll have to wait :roll:

1 yr isn't that far away is it :lol:

the first year goes soooo fast!
i remember feeling really broody at first
but when it came down to it i wasnt ready
i think its hormones settling down etc..

hi, i felt and do feel the same way. there is only 11 months between my babies and if i had my way we would be trying now :shock: my hubby is quite happy with 2 so i will have to talk him round. it is very hard having 2 babies in one year but i wouldnt change it for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back