Who's Started Growing Their Nails?

DebbieM

Reaction score
OK, own up! Who has started growing their nails in preparation for the birth?

No girls, not so you all have lovely nails for the pics you will have with your new baby, but so that you have plenty to dig into your OH whilst in labour! LMAO!!!! :rotfl:

I know I am mean, but I keep looking at my nails and looking at Matt and giving evil grins and saying "I will have to start making them into a point in a few weeks".

*cackle cackle* :twisted: :twisted:

If I'm gonna go through the worst pain of my life... so is he!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

haha
my nails have gone soo strong since being pregnant, my friend kept asking me a few times if they were real :lol: :lol:
yes they are!!

I'll wear boxing gloves. Or metal gauntlets.

You'll get baby poop and gloop under them.. it's rather nasty... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I find teeth are always more effective means of torture for men folk.. and you get facial bits under the pretence of kissing them... :)

I intend to cut them as soon as I am done giving birth... but til then... they are going to be my weapon for giving him pain!

Sorry Matt.. NOT! :rotfl:

You'll have to get in quick. I'll more than likely be passed out on the floor by the time the real action starts.

MattM said:
You'll have to get in quick. I'll more than likely be passed out on the floor by the time the real action starts.

Blood... there'll be lots and lots of blood.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: more than you can possibly imagine.. :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
MattM said:

Blood... there'll be lots and lots of blood.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: more than you can possibly imagine.. :rotfl:

Matt cuts his finger and passes out (almost - ask my whole family - they have witnessed it). He maintains that it is only the sight of his own blood that does it but I'm still quite worried about labour day LOL

lmfao

Ive always bitten my nails, skin aswell ... when I was younger I use to bite my toe nails aswell :puke:
in actual fact coz Ive been ill with this flu shit going around, my nails are long, I need to bite them off, they aint got the strength to keep growing.

Only my toe nails because i cant reach them to cut :rotfl:

my oh would probably bite me back or something!!! either that or he will cry and tell me he love's me over and over again like he did when i had a panic attack and had to call an ambulance lol he was scared sh*tless :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i wanted to trim mine today but had not thought what a useful tool they could be :wink:

Ive grown mine - but only cause Im a nail biter and really wanted to get out of the habit
Im so proud of myself. I stopped biting them on 7th December and they look gorgeous and so strong....dont ever want to bite them again :)

DebbieM said:
Squiglet said:
MattM said:

Matt cuts his finger and passes out (almost - ask my whole family - they have witnessed it). He maintains that it is only the sight of his own blood that does it but I'm still quite worried about labour day LOL

And theres more blood and waters going and the show itself which can be horrendous and a bloe having to watch a vagine grow by 100 and a baby popping out :rotfl: birth is not for the faint hearted man to watch!

growing your nails for labour torture :shock: thats really mean :twisted: :rotfl:

my nails arent really nails anymore, they're talons....they are so long and strong - oo-er! really though I will cut them off before birth, Il prob end up snapping one off :puke: I took a chunk out of my own hand with them yesterday and it bloody hurt and bled everywhere :cry:

If you grow your nails with the sole purpose to give me pain, then I shall be forced to take my camcorder in to the delivery suite and film Flump emerging from your secret lady garden.

Then I shall inform the MW's that you are to wait in the car park :lol:

Anyway, you should be used to long nails. Barney manages to scratch you enough when you wind him up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back