Preparation for induction tomorrow maybe tmi xx

fairydust1984

Reaction score
I have left the house as it is o.k and I am sick of seeing the Hoover instead I have

Painted nails feet and hands
Shaved legs
Shaved armpits
And lady garden is no more yipeee
Exfoliated legs
Face pack
Mositurised and finally

A little fake tan

So hopefully I will feel beautifully at least for the first half an hour into labour lol

What have or will you do in preparation for little one

Xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Good luck for tomorrow Hun x

Sounds good fairy! Makes you feel more prepared doing all those things. I'll probably do all that before I'm due although I don't know how to reach my toenails lol

This is the one good thing about being small I am only measuring between 32-34cm depending on who does it x

I am going to spend this avvy dyeing my hair, face mask, bath/exfoliate, false tan trial. My pals have organised a 'surprise' baby shower tomorrow for me and as I feel like a heffer and no doubt they will want to be taking pictures I need to look at least half decent. This is my practise run for due-date beautifying! Used Immac yesters to get rid of the unsightly bits....what a revelation!! can't believe I have only just discovered it at 26 :lol:

good luck hun. bring magasins as bein induced can be a long wait... 10 hours i sat there before it started of properly, n the girl that was there at the same time it took her about 24 hours before strong contractions xx

good luck hun. bring magasins as bein induced can be a long wait... 10 hours i sat there before it started of properly, n the girl that was there at the same time it took her about 24 hours before strong contractions xx

wow really? mine worked really quick but then I had the drip.

fairy, have you got a text buddy ready? we'll be dying to know how you got on.

I'm a out to shave my legs and armpits, paint toes and fingers and attempt to shave the lady garden as it is wildly out of control! Don't quite know how I'm going to do it mind, as I can't frigging see it! And if I go into labour at any point in the next few weeks I'll probably do allthis all over again lol and grab some reading material on the way to hosp :)

Really exciting isnt it, all of us sooner or later will have our babies! X

yeah i intend to at leasthave all the bits shaved and thats it really although its a struggle!! hubby painted my toe nails the other day for me and he worryingly done a really good job!! lady garden was done the other day but will need to do it again im sure!! although i cant see what it looks like its prob been hacked to bits!! soz if tmi. good luck for tom hun will be looking forwaRD for updates xx

Oh fairy this will be me on tues night how scary, are you nervous? how do you feel? xx

Oh fairy this will be me on tues night how scary, are you nervous? how do you feel? xx

It feels like Christmas used to when you were small really excited and want to sleep so tomorrow comes quick but you can't because you are so excited and nervouse x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back