• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whos going back to work?

Duds

Reaction score
I have to go back to work soon (mid June), feel quite sad that my time with Aimee is almost over - its gone so quickly & theres so much I wanted to do & get done around the house but havent managed hardly anything.
Iv asked for an additional couple of weeks as I really want to get out and enjoy some of the summer with her & go to the park etc.

Does anyone else have to back soon or already work or have you given it up?

i go back on the 20th june, and sad as it sounds i am looking forward to it i am only doing 3 days a week and matthew is going to my parents on those days so i know he is in good hands, if he was going to a nursery i might not be so happy. Just looking forward to more adult company and getting a starbucks in the morning !! I know i am sad. But who knows i will prob hate it when i get there!

I know what you mean, I do kinda want to go back as I miss the adult conversation etc & had been wanting to go back for ages. but now that its close I feel I havent used my time as I should (spent most of it on here! :lol: )

I dont like my job much either which doesnt help.

I'm already back at work i started back on monday

Going back to work on June 2nd but I'm quite lucky as I'll have summer holidays again at the end of June and am free again till September. I feel good that I will have that much more time with Naomi.

Sue

Well my maternity leave is up at the begining of next month and at the moment im deciding weither i can go back or not as i dont really have anyone to watch the 2 babe's although my mum has offered to have them 1 day a week and then over night so i could work 2 days it all depends on what days my o/h will get off with his work its all a bit long winded really but as yet im unsure. :?

Hi

I gave up work to fall pregnant so theres no way I'm going back! I answer the phone for Jarrods business at home and do his quotes and invoices so I sort of work. I'm in touch with people from the office where I used to work and I really miss it sometimes, but its only the people I miss oh and the fish that I used to look after in the canteen!

If I ever do go back to work I want to do something totally diferent.

Lou :)

i went bck in early feb and it was hard but nice to have some adult time

I go back soon, meant to be mid June but am hoping to extend it to July. Will be going in 2 1/2 days, and Seren will be going to nursery.

I went back last week - wasnt anywhere near as bad as i thought it would be. Alex seems more than happy with his two grannies while i'm gone and the big smiles i get when i come home are a big reward!

did miss my gossip with the girls at work so its been fab to get that back. still rather be home :( but making the best of it :)

how did it go this week winstanley?

x

I go back June 6th full time and I can't wait. Need my sanity back.... :wink: Becky will only be 4 months old. :( Need the pennies too.

I don't know when to go back, I thought maybe October as then I get to spend the summer with Rubie. I stop getting paid next month so whenever I run out of money I suppose...

I'm only going back 2 or 3 days (haven't decided yet) so will still get loads of time with her :D

glad i'm not the only one looking forward to it as when it gets mentioned and i say i cant wait people stare at me like i'm mad, but seriously apart from the money side i need some me time even if that is at work, it will be kinda nice to only have to think umm what time should i have my lunch not when can i squeeze a sandwich in, being at home full time would drive me insane, my parents are on holiday this week and i am lost without them!!!

The thing I am looking most forward to is shopping in my lunch break. It'll probably be stuff for Seren but I might get goodies for me too.

Best thing for me about going back is when mum has Alex on a tuesday she does my shopping in sainsburys for me!! :D

i hate food shopping so much, people just drive me crazy :evil:

x

I am not going back to work and i have to admit i am a little sad, i worked 1.30 til 5.30 mon-fri answering phones and getting money that was on the full time mark it was well paid, and my mum and OH's mum had Amy between them, but they both said they won't have 2!

We can happily live off Andy's money but i want to have the feeling that if i wanted to buy something i don't have to work out if we can afford it.

I am hopefully applying for an evening midwifery assistants job soon when it is advertised so when OH comes in i will go out to work for a few hours. We will have weekends together though.

iv got a year off i go back next may :)

i had 6months of with my first i was sooo looking forward to go back not to get away from Dior but to get out and do adult things again

i like working..... am i crazy? i could never be a dole doser :roll:

Hi

You girls are so lucky that your have people you trust to leave your baby with. Me and my parents don't get on very well since I was pregnant so theres no-one I can leave Isaac with. I havent been apart form him since he was born apart from when we go away for weekends and Jarrod takes him for little walks while I do washing up or tidy the van. If I went back to work I would have to leave Isaac with a nursery or registered childminder and neither appeal to me at the moment!

Lou :)

Braydon goes to nursery once a week and i totally hated the idea but he loves it he has made a lil friend samula who is nearly a yr old and is walking so walks up to B nand gives him toys lol

My mat leave runs out at the end of this month so in a couple of weeks I'll be going back, just on Thursdays 9.30-2.30pm so I can drop and pick up from from school.
My mom will be having Brody, I am very lucky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back