who's feeling positive this month..

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Hi Ladies..

Well im feeling quite positive this month for some reason. I've just started to use my monthly cycles website and once I'd logged all my info in it says that i am due to ovulate at the end of next week, i told my sister that i was using that and she said and i quote "thats what me and my friend used the month that we both fell pregnant" so im taking that as a good omen.. :dance:

Just thought I'd pop on and share that with you all, hope everyone is doing ok and baby dust to you all, lets hope this is the month for all us girls who are way past their 1 year of trying... :pray: :pray:

Mwah.x..

Hiya Sunshine Gal. I was kinda feeling positive this month, but I think the positivity has convinced me to have symptoms! Im still very hopeful, I just cant stand the waiting! Best of luck to you hun! :pray: :hug:

Im going to test early on Saturday as I want to know whether I can have a drink on Saturday night with my friends or not. Ive not wanted alcohol so much ever!

:wave: Hi

I am feeling postive but i dont think mine will be this month, i have not really been trying and i am so relaxed about it all. this is my 29th Month

Not too certain how positive I feel seeing that May is the month my son was supposed to be born. We'll see if we try this month or not. Good luck to all you ladies :hug:

Well DH got a great new job in time for his birthday this Thursday, and mine is May 31st... so I will test on May 2nd or 3rd for this past cycle then again on the 31st..so maybe God will give us a little bean for my birthday? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: I love long months and short cycles...double the chances. :dance:

I'm not at all positve this month. We only BD'd once around OV (on CD12 I got OV pain on CD13) so not holding out much hope. :roll:

Good luck ladies :pray:

One minute I'm so positive, next I'm on a downer. The tww has to be the worst, I just want my period to come, or even better a BFP. Getting period pains but this could mean AF is coming very very early or I'm pregnant, I HATE not knowing!!

Good luck with that BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back