Who's due next??

noodle1

Reaction score
Hello!!

Was just wondering who is due next?

I have a few weeks to go yet.... :shock: :shock:

xx

Hey i dunno but I'm due the 2nd of august! I'm hopeing I go a little earlier though! Tired....

Me me me!! 40+4 today. Full moon didnt work last night! :lol:

8th July ... One week and unless LO comes early probably the longest week of my life :wall: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lind - big big :hug:

Aww thanks glow. :hug: Hope your not waiting too long either.

I will move out the way and let you go first
So long as its today!! :rotfl:

Any word on Lella, Blue, Bizzygirl101, Meezie and Mamichuli - these are all due in the next week? Good luck and :hug: to all of you that are waiting.

Its very possible I have seen news and forgotten, I swear my memory is getting worse!

Oops sorry lella, I read your annoucement - see bad memory :oops: I told you x

Hmm don't think she's gonna show her mush today, lazy bum :lol: Its my birthday thursday, knowing my luck she'l come then.

I know meezie thought she was going into labour, haven't heard anything since the other day.

hi everyone--- yes im still here 40+5 today, have given up on him ever coming, was really stressing last week , but now a cool calm has come over me now
maybe ill b like this forever!
well anyhow midwife is coming round any minuite now to give me a sweep (euuuugh) maybe that will kick start things.
i wanted bb on 07;07;07 and at this rate that just might b the case
goodluck to everyone else out there waiting, things will HAVE to start eventually lol
not looking forward to sweep , wish me luck :wave:

Good luck, come on baby - Mum wants to meet you!

hi :wave:
sweep wasnt that bad, it didnt hurt just abit undignified :?
and guess what?
i asked the midwife if my induction date could be the 07;07;07 and she said that was fine and booked it in!
so if i have bb now ill b happy and if not itll b the 7th and that makes me happy too, all in all a good morning- wont b long now whichever way :D

Blue i'm glad the sweep wasn't too bad. I'm booked in wed for one. Hope you start to progress now, and if not good luck for your induction.

blue said:
hi :wave:
sweep wasnt that bad, it didnt hurt just abit undignified :?
and guess what?
i asked the midwife if my induction date could be the 07;07;07 and she said that was fine and booked it in!
so if i have bb now ill b happy and if not itll b the 7th and that makes me happy too, all in all a good morning- wont b long now whichever way :D

Cool date , but just wanted to mentioned when i was induced on a day i asked baby still didn't come till the day after so maybe you should ask for the 6th, as they sometimes take a while to work.... Cool day though :cheer:

Eek isn't it a bit scary when your name reaches near the top of the list! :D

Good luck ladies due this week (or running overdue from last week). I hope things move quickly for you. :hug:

Well I am due on Saturday and am just getting over the disappointment of yet another false start. :(

I really wish this baby would hurry up and be born!

I was due on 28th June. Nothing happening so far. :roll: Hurry up baby!

H 40+4

Well i'm still here 40+6 today. Still no signs, arghh!! lol Got a sweep 2moro, really didnt wanna have to have it but oh well.

Heather you still here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back