Whos doing what......

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
.....with regards to Baby Dancing?

Every day or every other day?

We will be back to BD'ing today/tomorrow now that AF has left today so thought we would try this month every other day/night and just wondered what everyone else is trying?

Also....those who have got their BFP this month or last month....what did yous all do? Every day or every two days?

Be interesting to see whos done what and what results you got!

Thanks ladies xxxx

We are trying to go for every day this month also using preseed and taking pregnacare conception vitamins
fingers crossed for bfp this month for us all x x x

every other day more when posotive opk and also taking pregnancy vitimins x

Last edited:
Thanks Ladies.....Im taking preconcieve....have been since Jan....so still taking them....and yup going for every other day...and may also try for every day around Ov time.....yeah bonny fingers crossed for us all this time....its got to happen soon I hope xxx

every other day all month as i dont have a regular cycle, and will be using preseed when it arrives! dh wants it to be every 48 mins, but dont think that would work! lol! bless him for tryin!

Ha poor oh...lol Yeah hoping my preseed arrives soon too and fingers crossed ehhh....good luck xxx

the site i ordered it from said i should have it next day, but given today is sunday im guessing it wont be posted until tomorrow, so should have it tuesday!

Twice a week for first week after af then tues,weds eve,fri morn,sat aft and fx 2nite lol,don't think dh could possibly have managed more this week lol x

Been busy then Emma....lol were trying it every 48 hours this month and hoping preseed arrives soon too and gives us a helping hand....xxx

Think I'm gonna order some preseed if I don't get bfp this month,2ww starts 2mrw! x

Every day from 3 days before OV, 2 days before, 1 days before and OV day and the day after , (and last month two days off when we gave up , then two more days as we saw ECWM!on cd16) .

We don't do it at any other time in the month at the moment, as TTC has turned it into a bit of a chore, unless we fancy it.

Taking pregnacare preg vits - have done since start Jan

Ordered pack of 30 OV test strips which came with a free BBT thermometer last night!!

Think we are going to try everyother day after af has gone, then maybe everyday around ov. Good luck everyone! X

Think we'll bf every other day again as even that was hard enough last time. DH was nearly empty by the time ov came!

Good plans ladies....yes I agree PP its hard keeping the momento going when your TTC as well as trying to fit in a few passionate sessions too....if only there were a simpler way ehh,...lol xxx

Hiya!

We decided to BD every other night at the beginning of this cycle. We're on CD 20 and I think we've only missed 4 nights! lol My OH starts out with the best of intentions and I can guarantee we'll do it almost every night anyway because he's usually like a dog on heat!!! ha ha ha

I really hope none of us have to wait to much longer for our BFP's!

xxx

Everyday when Af has gone and twice a day in the ov week (high sex drives here - dont shout at me!) Might even be 3 times if I take JJ mums advice and go shopping at Sainsburys!

When I came off the pill at Christmas I fell straight away. I'm thinking I didn't last month because I wasnt over the m/c properly. This is my month I can feel it.

Last edited:
Good for you CB..... ;-) yeah we always start with good intentions but longest weve managed is 9 days in a row....were oldies lol!!

Good luck tho and yeah agree hope its not long till we all get our BFP's xxx

Hey Lilli....yeah I was kinda hopeful that I would also get pregnant again last time straight after I MC on 7th April but we only Bd'ed three times coz I was bleeding for quite some time and heart wasnt in it I dont think.....

But weve just got cracking again so trying for every other day and every day around and leading up to Ov time and yes lets hope we all get our BFP's this month....I NEED to be pregnant xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back