Gypsy

Melly+2

Reaction score
I had a lady come up to me the other day, she was a gypsy, and she read my eyes. She said im going to come into alot of money soon and also that i have had a man hurt me in the past and that i have shed some tears (my ex) she also said that my mum was having problems down below which she is at the moment and that i need to stop worrying about her. I asked her out of curiosity if i will get pg soon and she said not this month but next month i will be with twin boys with both of their names having 'j's in them, should i believe this do you think :think: seems a bit too good to be true tbh

:shock: :shock:
u never no whats going to happen, we will find out next month :lol:
x sophie x

A gypsy told my mum she was having twins...but it was just me that came out!

ohh mel how exciting!
I wish i had a gypsy come up and say somehting like that to me although id be freaked out if someone said i was going to have twins. Lets hope its true hun, two little brothers for Hope :D .

ooo thats weird,
we will have to wait and see next month,
i wish a gypsy would come up to me and tell me whats going to happen in the net few months,
would settle my mind alot. :)

Oooh you never know! Will keep my fingers crossed for you! :hug:

Have you ever had anything like this happen before?

yes i got told i was pg before i knew and got told i was having a girl too :D

Was it just some random lady came wandering up to you :shock:

Hope it's true hun, aw two little girlies!!!

frangelle said:
Was it just some random lady came wandering up to you :shock:

Hope it's true hun, aw two little girlies!!!
yep both times just a random lady, anyways not going to get my hopes up :D

I'm thoroughly sceptical, to be honest. But, on the other hand, if it helps you to relax enough, you may well conceive next month just because of that.

As for the names bit, though, surely that's more than a little of the power of suggestion?

I hope though that she is right about your success next month, whether it's twins or not.

did she ask formoney after?

if not then maybe she was true
ido believe in this stuff but i do think there are loads of fakes out there.
one lady trued to sell me some feather once i was having none of it then she told me she was going to put a spell on me and i would give birth to a big black bouncy baby :?
strange woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back