Whoo Hoo I think hes got it!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
Well I hope im not speaking too soon, but Alex has been sleeping really well at night for a week now!
For a while we have been bathing him at about 7.00pm, He loves the bath and it helps with his colic. Last weekend I thought I would try and start getting a routine sorted,
On Sunday he had a bath at 7.00, a bottle, then a cuddle, this takes us to about 8.15 and then when he was a bit sleepy I put him in his moses basket upstairs and he fell asleep. He slept until 12.30 and had a bottle and was back asleep within an hour, then he woke up at 6.30!!! I thought this was a fluke but he has done it everynight this week.
He doesnt really have much of a rountine in the day, he feeds about every 4 hrs, and sleeps when he wants, sometimes he wont sleep at all between feeds.
It has been really weird putting him to bed and having a large chunk of the evening to ourselves, for the first night we just sat watching the baby monitor!

Brill! I know what you mean though, it is weird when your both sitting there when the baby is in bed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back