• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who'd have though it....

Binzy

Reaction score
I'm in Tri 3 already! Just wanted to say hello to everyone :wave:

:wave: and welcome in.

It doesn't be long coming around eh. Its weird cos sometimes it feels like the time is dragging in and then all of a sudden its like, holy moly I'm that far on already & geez I don't have long to go! :shock: x

OMG binzy, doesn't seem like only a few weeks ago that you got your bfp how did that happen? Enjoy tri 3 hun xx

Thanks everyone, it's true, one minute I think it's going pretty quickly then one day seems to drag on forever. Starting to feel MUCH more real though not real enough if you know what I mean?
Princess....I know....but the BFP was back in freezing January and now I'm facing the long hot Italian summer, seems like a world away. xx

Hi. i think we met in tri2 when i was there for a week. haha x

Hey and welcome to tri 3! Everything suddenly starts to become very real in here with all the labour threads etc going on! Then your LO will be here before you know it! Have fun :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back