Who would you most like to live in your street...

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
and why?

Please forgive me of i miss anyone out!

Kay springs to mind - i think having her nearby would be hillarious and she cracks me up with her chav speak and innuendos!

Snuggle - because even though shes not miles away its hard to stay in contact becuase of my lack of driving licese - imogen loved playing with maddison and i found i got on well with jools and her hubby. Really nice couple!

Sherry - becuase shes so bloomin normal and down to earth - and plus we love grehounds whippets etc. Shes really helped me out before as well.

Trixipaws - shes sweet and makes me laugh.

Poochielove - well i just like her!! i dont need a excuse - shes cool!! :rotfl:

Mamachulli - shes awesome, motherly friendly, kind and just fab.

Lisa&Alex - shes a mate and we have a laugh together.

Meggiewoo - another extremely nice girl - thank you for those lovely pms a couple of weeks ago.

Happy chick - shes a mate too and cracks me up and dying to meet her and ellie

Slinky - shes simply fab :)

Monster_munch - shes filthy!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jools, shes lovely and shes gorgeous and makes me smile :)

Theres loads of others but i cant name them all - id be here all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Chick next door. In fact I think I would just cut a hole in the wall that seperates our houses so we can call through whenever we like - although she may have an issue with that!! :lol: Also think she may lead me astray a bit as we tend to bring out the naughty streak in each other!!! :twisted:

Lisa&Alex cos I love her and she is sooooo funny

Mrs T for a good gossip and a girly chat

Kimbo for a reet good laugh and a gossip.

Mummy Kay and Tilly Tots to go clubbing with

Sarah H to get good housekeeping tips from!

Jools just cos i think she is lovely :D

Debecca to go down the pub with and set the world to rights

Probably loads more but I forget...preggo brain!

I'm going to come visit you soon babes, I promise :hug: Mine would be:-

mrs_tommo of course - we get on well, she's fab and our kids have fun together too

SarahH - she is lovely and I think we would get on well

Maria1976 - because she is an absolute sweetheart

Babyblonde - she is funny and would make me have a giggle each day

Trixie - just because she's fabulous

Jools - because she just seems like a lovely person

Sweetcheeks - I always like talking to her, she seems lovely

Mama 2 Be - I like talking to her too, think we would get on well

Saffydreamer - she isnt on here much these days and I miss her

Babylicious - she seems friendly and sweet

I'm sure there are loads more but have just listed those that spring to mind at moment :hug: :hug:

Kay to go out on the lash with

Jade " "

Jen and her Men to do go cruising on the boats with

Evemarie08 because it would save on petrol :lol:

MrsT to walk the greyhound with

Will update later lol I have a baby hanging off me!

Oh god you guys have made me realise how many people ive missed out! i do love you all really!!!!

I hope no one thinks 'oohh up hers then'!

I need a list of who id put down - but i really would be writing this post for hours!

happy chick - because she likes to push birthing balls out tiny windows and i love her to bits

jen - because she's just jen and I reckon ahe would have me in stitches

sam - I won't repeat on here

linzi - one word: FOSTERS

mrs T - because she's loveeeeely

Babylicious - so she can make me chilli

sherlock - because she has the best advice and can cook for me :wink:

hayley - because she's so cute and tiny you could hide her in your shoes

leanne - so leah would have a playmate the same age as her! But i wouldn't want leanne living next to me because she's too gorgeous :talkhand: :shakehead:

jade - because i reckon her nights in would be the best

Krystal - enough said :lol:

lisa&alex - because she likes crumpets

that's it for now - i think!

god I would actually be here forever, will prob add to this later tho LOL

Jade, Ruth, Sarah B, Claire, Sarah H, Jodie, Kim, Katie, Tilly, Fran, Krystal, Alex and Rachel to go clubbin, pick up unsuitable men and get into trouble with :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jo, Jen, Sarah T, Debecca, Jools, Annaliese, Shona, Emma, Maria and Joanne for cuppa tea, biccies and a gossip as well as prob learnin tonnes cos theyre all cleverclogs lol

Rebekah is the Prime Minister and I will therefore live next door to her at number 10 :lol: :lol:

These are just who I talk to more, Id have the rest of ya there for a street partaaaaaaaaaay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

babyblonde-Because she is great and makes me laugh!
Holly;-Because she is lovely!
Trixipaws-fellow mancunian :wink:

Theres lots more too! But I'd be writing this list all day!
xx

mummykay said:

Jade, Ruth, Sarah B, Claire, Sarah H, Jodie, Kim, Katie, Tilly, Fran, Krystal, Alex and Rachel to go clubbin, pick up unsuitable men and get into trouble with :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jo, Jen, Sarah T, Debecca, Jools, Annaliese, Shona, Emma, Maria and Joanne for cuppa tea, biccies and a gossip as well as prob learnin tonnes cos theyre all cleverclogs lol

Rebekah is the Prime Minister and I will therefore live next door to her at number 10 :lol: :lol:

These are just who I talk to more, Id have the rest of ya there for a street partaaaaaaaaaay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

so basically you want the whole forum in your street love? :lol:

sarafet said:
mummykay said:

so basically you want the whole forum in your street love? :lol:

YES :D

I iz greedy doncha no :wink: :cheer: :cheer:

Lou:- coz she makes me laugh :D

Trixi:- I just think shes fab! :D

Sherlock:- To give me advice! :hug:

Poochie:- Coz shes just fantastic and a fabby text buddy! :D

Lea M:- Coz shes so lovely! :D

Nori:- Coz she seems to be my twin when it comes to our births/children! We could go through the same things together and support eachother :hug:

Theres loads more but I forget...dont mean to offend anyone, you are all brilliant!! :cheer:
In fact lets all build an estate just for us! :D

well well well here 3 years and no one give a patoot about melly :talkhand:
Im sooooooo not telling you guys when i give birth :moon:

Happy Chick - because she's always so thoughtful and kind

Lisa - because she's a good friend, kind, giving and sweet (even if she does have a potty mouth)

Snuggle - because Harrison needs a girlfriend and I think madison would be a catch for him :dance:

Kimbo because she's a party animal under it all :cheer:

Jen - because she's hot

Mrs T - as she would be on hand he listen to me moan about paris.

Trixipaws cos she's funny and always says what she's thinking

Emma 58 - cos she's cool and I like her

But I love ya all really

Mel&Bean said:

Melly i love you xxx

I have so many friends on here and I would love them all to live on my street for different reasons :D I'm not gunna name them all cos i'd be here all day!!

Imagine it.... (We're in the desert so when it kicks off we dont disturb the 'normal' civilised people :wink: :lol:)
streetsign.jpg

mrs_tommo22 said:
Happy chick - shes a mate too and cracks me up and dying to meet her and ellie
Aww, cant wait to meet up with u guys too!! I just need to flirt with the driving tester and I’ll be there ;) hehe x

Jen & Her Men said:
Happy Chick next door. In fact I think I would just cut a hole in the wall that seperates our houses so we can call through whenever we like - although she may have an issue with that!! :lol: Also think she may lead me astray a bit as we tend to bring out the naughty streak in each other!!! :twisted:
I luv ya too chick! Moi, lead u astray… :angel: Never!! :moon: :wink: x

Kimbo said:
happy chick - because she likes to push birthing balls out tiny windows and i love her to bits
I wuvv u too my lickle drunken fwiend! Haha leave the birthing ball out of it :shakehead: I was bored! :doh: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
Dunno if u mean me there but big MWAH anyway :D x

Mel&Bean said:
Smelly Melly…. I love u, I wanna kiss u! Oh yes you WILL text me when u give birth missy :moon: haha x

Babylicious said:
Happy Chick - because she's always so thoughtful and kind
:oops: Aww that’s lovely, ur a star chick & ur great at listening to me moan hehe :D x

:oops: Babylicious & MummyKay ( I hope you meant me) Thankyou.

I'll have Ewan McGregor, Bear Grylls and George Clooney to the left and to the right I'll have Dan Gold from London Ink, Anthony Keidis and the lead singer from The Killers :)

OOOOO people said me yay :)

Ok-

Miss_tommo22 : We can go for walks with our Greyhounds/Whippets/Lurchers
Ninjawomble : Cos i love her! Plus Teddy needs to be near his future girlfriend Isla!
Mummykay : For clubbing and fun chats!!!
Emmie : She's fab!
Charlotte_ : My msn buddy who keeps me sane thru night feeds!
LeaM : I think she would be fun!
Trix : LOOOOL she could come over and make me laugh with her filth!

I swear i forgot some people :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back