Not happy

Robyn_

Reaction score
im so angry!
first of all
yesturday i got dragged in to my tutors office becasue some girl had accused me of being racist towards her when i wasnt at all.
and i could get a written warning and chucked off the course.
and she thretened me telling me that if i even looked at her shes get me chucked off the course.
i havent even done anything wrong. shes always had a fucking problem with me.

and another thing
tonight trivium gig mate bought me a ticket then told me he was selling them. and then a couple of weeks later he said he wasnt and gave it to someone else and i was like if he cant go in the end tell me cos i want to. and then about 5 mins ago he rings up dave my boyfriend and asks if he wants to go
and dave was like
"well you are pregnant"
:evil:
thats my ticket
im actually fuming.

both those things have made me so angry.
:(
what a shit week this is

awww hun - i dont know what to say just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww :hug:

It really annoys me that if you have a slight disagreement with somebody of another race that all of a sudden your racist!! I once worked with a pakistani girl and she was a total bitch, I couldnt stand her. Everyone thought I was being racist, most of the people we worked with were over 30 and they all thought she was lovely because she sucked upto them and stuff. Me and the other 2 younger ones knew what she was really like.

I know how you feel too, there was a girl in my class at shcool who was partially sighted and she was the biggest bitch alive, but whenever anyone had a go back she cried that she was being bullied for being disabled!!!

Try not to let it get to you hun, maybe the mates with the ticket thing were just thinking of you (theres always some idiot at gigs who goes crashing around into all and sundry) but they should have said that I suppose, would have been nice to of been given the choice. :hug:

aww no i had 2 spare trivium tickets playin at camb tonight hun!

trivium?? :roll: I saw them live with iron maiden and they werent very good, you aint missing much hun :hug: Although that was a nasty thing to do. :hug:

jenna said:
trivium?? :roll: I saw them live with iron maiden and they werent very good, you aint missing much hun :hug: Although that was a nasty thing to do. :hug:

yeah the only reason they arent good is cos matt heafy fecked his vocal chords, believe me before that they were amazing,
i seen them live before.
and they were the most amazing band i had seen. part from slipknot.
but yeah i know he cant scream anymore so its kinds gay.
but i wanted to go
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back