Who wants to ask Zoltar a Q?

rhian85 said:
HollyHobby said:
rhian85 said:
HollyHobby said:
rhian85 said:
can i ask a question please??

can u ask if i will have a 2009 baby ? please :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

patience child while i look into your future, the stars say no, but i say YES!
:dance:

owwww thanks so much !! cheri predicted i would either concieve/find out/give birth in july

could you ask one more question for me ? will i have a baby in july ?

your destiny will soon be revealed... if you're a capricorn no, otherwise yes!

OWWWWWWWWWWWW how exciting im a leo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

can u ask one final thing ? will i have a girl like cheri said ?[/quote

he's uncertain on the sex :?

HollyHobby said:
Snuggle said:
Zoltar says Cheri will be right with my prediction but she predicted boy and Zoltar says I will have a girl :think: :think:

Can you ask if I will conceive in November? Maybe this is the bit Cheri will get right :D

will snuggle conceive in november? Oh yes! :dance: :dance:

Woohoo :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

do you think these psychics are really just sitting with a zoltar of their own? :rotfl:

Haha definitly.

Can you 'please' ask him will my next baby be a girl?

Thank You.

xx

Can you ask one more question for me, Cheri predicted i would have another boy, can you ask him if the next baby to be conceived will be a boy? Thak you.

xx

nurse_sarah said:
Can you ask one more question for me, Cheri predicted i would have another boy, can you ask him if the next baby to be conceived will be a boy? Thak you.

xx

boy it is!! :dance:

Cheri is an online psychic from what i can gather who predicts when people will get pregnant.

Can you please ask him if I am pregnant now? (I'll let u know tomorrow or thursday too lol)

Jade89 said:
Can you please ask him if I am pregnant now? (I'll let u know tomorrow or thursday too lol)

thios could be zoltars first test!!! He says the stars say no but he says yes (which he says a lot!! never did before, now it;'s his favourite prediction!)

so a yes :)

Sorry this is so addictive you will be getting fed up Hollybobs, can you ask if my husbands little swimmers will hit the jackpot this week?

x

Yay go Zoltar... :cheer:

Will be so sad if i get a BFN now...not only because its a BFN...because Zotar was wrong too lol :rotfl:

I refuse to believe he's wrong! :shakehead:

well, all i can say is he has never been wrong for us (even when we wanted him to be wrong)

we thought he was jealous of me as he would give my hubby all the positive stuff and me all the negative stuff as it's his ''toy''!

and if you ask a q and get the answer you didnt want and you keep asking you keep getting answers you dont want! it's weird how it works sometimes, it's like he hears the question and answers with something in the answer that really reflects the question!

nurse_sarah said:
Sorry this is so addictive you will be getting fed up Hollybobs, can you ask if my husbands little swimmers will hit the jackpot this week?

x

zoltar says you may want to sit down for this...no.

but he did tell you next month if i recall rightly. patience, patience. :hug:

poo poo poo poo this is making me sad!!!! Oh well just have to wait my time I guess x

i prefer to think that you dont choose when they come but rather they choose you and when to come :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back