• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who wants to ask Zoltar a Q?

Zoltor is off to help me with the garden now but feel free to leave any Q's you want him to answer :hug:

Just one more, I promise ;)

Is Casey with my Dad (grandad brown)?

Thanks xxx

Can I ask 'will I have more than two children?' Thank you :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm addicted to Zoltar now :oops:

HollyHobby said:
mrs_metal said:
Hi Holly can you ask him if I'll get my bfp this cycle
Cheers :D

clouds of uncertainty :?

BUM! :(
Oh well I'll find out on the 1st September :rotfl:

I was also going to ask if when I next get a bfp will it be a sticky one but I don't know if I could handle the answer :? Nah that's too serious a question, I won't ask that one.

Holly Hobby, this is a great thread :D

You should set up a poll in your first post asking 'did your zoltar prediction come true?' with a yes/no answer then we can reply when the time is right and we can see how good zoltar is :D :D

Fluffy Bunny said:

You should set up a poll in your first post asking 'did your zoltar prediction come true?' with a yes/no answer then we can reply when the time is right and we can see how good zoltar is :D :D

Ooh good idea :D :hug:

:wave: I have just manage to get online and can not believe it is on page 9 :rotfl:

Can I ask another question please?

My question is will I have a girl in 2009?

Thanks

HollyHobby said:
ejjie said:
Hiya Hollyhobs :wave:

Please can you ask him a question from me...? Can you ask him if I will have a 2009 baby? I hope so much I will but have a feeling it's not gonna be that easy! I can take the answer though, I'm tough!!!

Cheers xxx

it will be as you wish :dance: :dance:

Holly you have made my rubbishy Tuesday after bank holiday day back at work - thank you! I'm a gemini too there's a few of us xxx

Will I be pregnant this time? If not, what month will I get pregnant? Thanks!

Fluffy Bunny said:

That is a brilliant idea :clap: :cheer:

mrs_metal said:
HollyHobby said:
[quote="mrs_metal":229xmaq7]Hi Holly can you ask him if I'll get my bfp this cycle
Cheers :D

clouds of uncertainty :?

BUM! :(
Oh well I'll find out on the 1st September :rotfl:

I was also going to ask if when I next get a bfp will it be a sticky one but I don't know if I could handle the answer :? Nah that's too serious a question, I won't ask that one.[/quote:229xmaq7]

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fluffy Bunny said:

great idea! I'll see if i can set one up :)

HAHA look nothin like pammy but i do a good coffee LOL... :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back