Who to buy Xmas presents for?

Well, not we have LO our main bulk of money will be spent on him for his birthday and Xmas, but I'm writing up a list of who to buy what for Xmas.
I've got the basics, my parents and siblings, in-laws and brother in law, plus Phoebe (BubbleOne's little girl) as we see her alot. I can't really think of anyone else but I'm sure there is :think:

Yeah me....how dare you forget :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No, seriously it looks like you have covered it all there hun. We only buy for our parents and our brothers and Rich's nephew. I buy a couple of small pressies for a few of my friend's children but thats normally a selection box or something.

I would only buy for those that you want to. Thats what we are doing this year

I agree'd to not get pressies for Carly or her bloke, and don't tend to for parents of kiddies, I'd only expect a prssie for damien and not me or DF from our family or friends. There are a few more bubba's due around then which I'll buy for when they are born.

Jade, you're getting sprouts and coal this year :lol:

Sami said:
I agree'd to not get pressies for Carly or her bloke, and don't tend to for parents of kiddies, I'd only expect a prssie for damien and not me or DF from our family or friends. There are a few more bubba's due around then which I'll buy for when they are born.

Jade, you're getting sprouts and coal this year :lol:

AWESOME :D

i am buying for family and 2 small presants for family then im buying for katrina, Kiara and bernie, then Hayley and owen

Hi

Im only buying for Kiara , Bernie, then the kids in the family and Sarah and Braydon, we cant afford to buy for much else.
Katrina

I used to by for most of the family but the kids are taking over now. I already have my 2, then 2 neices and and 3 nephews and also my cousins little girl so the grown ups ain't getting nothing.

i buy for mum dad brothers sister kris mum ohh and dior and harley lol

but i no that people will be buying for dior and harley so i feel i have to buy for them too

i do love buying people presents though im happier seeing peoples faces when i give them there presents more then opening my own :D

I'm the same Dionne! When I first got with my dh I was so excited for christmas just to see his face when he opened everything. I got him everything he wanted which cost a fortune but was worth it just to see his face! best part of christmas is watching people's faces light up!

This year I'm buying for my mum, my brother and my niece have another niece on the way as well so will be buying for her too. Obviously will be buying for Aaron and Chris too.

Must be so cool when children get big enough to understand 'Father Christmas' and seeing their little faces light up with excitement on xmas morning!!

JaidyBaby said:
Must be so cool when children get big enough to understand 'Father Christmas' and seeing their little faces light up with excitement on xmas morning!!

whereas OH never grow out of it! I can remember my dad telling me santa wasn't real, after i moaned at him for drinking santas port we had left out (his breath stank of it!).

what with baby being due xmas eve, ive told family that they will all be getting cards, and i will just make sure the kids in the family have enough prezzy's. If i get a chance i will buy chocolate / biscut boxes for them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back