• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who knows your ttc??

peach

Reaction score
as the title says lol

who knows your ttc?

we have told no one (only you guys of course :D)

nobody at all knows were ttc, gonna try to keep it to ourselfs untill first scan too if and when we get pregnant x

My close friend knows but she managed to tell a few people at dinner on Saturday night so now 3 or 4 of my friends know, and OH's close mate knows but that's it.

Most people know!! I'm not very good at keeping quiet lol. If/when I do get pregnant I am going to really struggle nt to tell everyone before 12 weeks! :shock:

Everyone! Can't keep my mouth shut! Wish I hadn't now though as if I'm not pg come thurs, it'll be on to cycle 5 and everyone asks if I preggers yet! My own fault tho!

Everyone! Can't keep my mouth shut! Wish I hadn't now though as if I'm not pg come thurs, it'll be on to cycle 5 and everyone asks if I preggers yet! My own fault tho!

thats why we havent told anyone lol the other 3 were all conseaved in out forst 2 cycles but this is our 4th cycle and still nothing x

Just my best mate think I need someone to talk to other than hubby from time to time

Only a few Very close friends. will try to keep it to ourselves and if we do get preggers, we will prob keep quiet til 3 months.

Just my OH and my confidente at work! :) xxx

Our close family and friends know. But i now regret telling them, it's been 2 years and they still ask every now and then. x x x

No one knows except me and ofc my OH (well and you lot as well :p). I'd rather not tell anyone until I am pregnant and past the first scan :)

Me ad hubby know and I told one close friend as I was getting down about it all as been trying a year now!x

My fiancee and I have not told anyone that we are ttc. When we had the chemical pregnancy I told my best friend because she is that only one that would not make a huge deal of it and I don't like attention. Even she doesn't know we are trying though. I am scared of telling people as I don't want any additional pressure if we struggle or have any early m/c would rather wait until we got to the 12 week mark before letting the cat out the bag for us when we do have a sticky bean :)

Everyone! We originally kept it quiet but after 6 months of ttc we told our family and friends and we're glad we did as everyone has been really supportive.

my sister now knows as of today - but she is more like my bf than my sister felt good telling somone else now i can bug her with baby talk too :)

Yup, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't made it so public too - everyone keeps asking me at work and I daren't say if I ever feel I'll, dizzy, sick etc as they all jump on me lol.

Me and OH (obvs) my mum and dad and a very close friend.

My sister but that's about my opk'ing and charting, a few ladies from church but have no idea what poas addict I am.

My sister but that's about my opk'ing and charting, a few ladies from church but have no idea what poas addict I am.

LOL.....it's like an addiction but to tiny absorbent sticks of dyed paper. :poas:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back