Who Just Watched Doctor Who?

kazlin said:
Tadpole said:
I hope David isn't leaving - I gathered there would be some sort of explanation vis a vis the whole time shift thing or the space-time continuum. (Heh - have always wanted to use that in a sentence).

I am so holding back calling you a Doctor Who geek! :rotfl: :hug:

Gee, you dont call me a geek.

Oh, wait. yes you do. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was at my school reunion last night and there was a telly on in the corner i turned around and saw Dr regenerating , i nearly screamed WTF!.
I've just watched it on i-player and i'm feeling much calmer , it's got to be explained by the whole time slip.
David Tennant yum yum, I don't feel guilty a couple of my mates think OH looks like him. 8)
And Yeah Rose's voice is different , i think it's lost it's edge.

kazlin said:
Tadpole said:
I hope David isn't leaving - I gathered there would be some sort of explanation vis a vis the whole time shift thing or the space-time continuum. (Heh - have always wanted to use that in a sentence).

Ha - i wouldn't worry about holding back hun - nobody else does! :D I'm sure jeebus said the geeks will inherit the earth... (resistance is futile).

i was at my birthday meal last night, were watching it tonight on bbc 3

I love David Tennant the best Doctor Who ever

I was so sad last night when I thought that he was gone. He is gorgeous mmmmmm.

Sorry got lost in the thread there...

Well caught up on this on Sky + last night, OH had watched it in the day without me :shakehead: so he had to watch it again and kept ging ''let me just tell you'' so I told him to ''Shut the **** up or I would poke a pen in his eye'' I think he got the message :rotfl:

Cant wait till next week. We looked on IMDB straight away to see who was cast in next eppy and saw they all were so obviously something to do with the space time thingy majig is going to be used to bring back all (but one) who dies.

On another note, we missed the last torchwood as were on hols so missed the repeat also, anyone know where I can watch it, couldnt find it on Iplayer!

I hope that it is Donna that dies. She drives me round the twist. Love Catherine Tate in her comedy sketches but she drives me mad in Dr Who.

Also when the lady who was in eastenders was in it the other week and Dr Who sent her to live in the computer. She said that she had met him in the future, so was it this Dr Who, as this would mean that he is still alive in the future. am i making sense.

Tadpole said:
kazlin said:
Tadpole said:

Ha - i wouldn't worry about holding back hun - nobody else does! :D I'm sure jeebus said the geeks will inherit the earth... (resistance is futile).

Ahhhhh...Borg :wink: :lol:

Tara & Liam said:
I hope that it is Donna that dies. She drives me round the twist. Love Catherine Tate in her comedy sketches but she drives me mad in Dr Who.

Also when the lady who was in eastenders was in it the other week and Dr Who sent her to live in the computer. She said that she had met him in the future, so was it this Dr Who, as this would mean that he is still alive in the future. am i making sense.

oooo do you mean Alex Kingston from ER? Yeah she is his lover/wife or something from the future I think, so maybe she can see the soul of the DR and not the physical apperance :think:

oooo do you mean Alex Kingston from ER? Yeah she is his lover/wife or something from the future I think, so maybe she can see the soul of the DR and not the physical apperance :think:[/quote]

oh good god how bad am i. i thought it was the mad one from eastenders. and i never miss an episode of ER. how unobservant am i???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back