Who is your labour text buddy?

I need one if anyone is free? And I'm happy to be anyones too, I'm usually near a computer and can use phone if not! xx

Im free to be anyones... I dont need a labour buddy but would like a text buddy so i give them a text when bubs is born and they can let you all know :)

I need one if anyone is free? And I'm happy to be anyones too, I'm usually near a computer and can use phone if not! xx

I will do yours BethanyAnn if you want to be mine? Still got a while to go yet though! :) xx

Im free to be anyones... I dont need a labour buddy but would like a text buddy so i give them a text when bubs is born and they can let you all know :)

Dont mind doing yours either hun and I need one too! x

jennilisanne and me are labour text buddies now :wave:

Hey Mamafy- I am Bethanyann's and Mrs E's. Both ladies are mine x

I've just got tapatalk which makes it a million times easier for me to access site if anyone wants me to be theirs I'd love to! Just pm me and we'll sort it out x x

I'm bobkats and bobkat is mine :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey my text buddies are Helen123 and Flexilexi394 and i am Flexilexi394's text buddy

I don't have a text buddy, and I am not a text buddy to anyone else. XD So if anyone wants to be mine and for me to be theirs just PM me and we'll sort it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back