• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is working/going back to work full time?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't tell you of my experience, but I am sure it will be fine. We humans are adaptable, and remember that by going back to work you are providing Becky her home and different things for her. I am sure in time you'll get used to it. Great that you'll get loooooong holidays, particularly in summer.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

It's great to hear what everyone is doing so thanks :hug:

I had a long chat with one of my mates from work yesterday who is in exactly the same situation as her baby is due in the next couple of weeks. We've decided we'll win the lottery, split the winnings and then jobshare :lol: Becky is in nursery at the moment and was in twice last week. She absolutely bloody loves it! Not even a tear for me!

daftscotslass said:
It's great to hear what everyone is doing so thanks :hug:

I had a long chat with one of my mates from work yesterday who is in exactly the same situation as her baby is due in the next couple of weeks. We've decided we'll win the lottery, split the winnings and then jobshare :lol: Becky is in nursery at the moment and was in twice last week. She absolutely bloody loves it! Not even a tear for me!

Aww i glad she is liking nursery, i hope Calleigh does too. We had a taster yesterday all of us together then tomorrow i leave her on her own for an hour then friday i leave her for two hours :(
Next week we build it up to half a day then she starts full time in Jan.

Spoke too soon, she had a hissy fit this morning, wouldn't eat breakfast with them (clamped mouth shut and shook her head "no") and then an hour later when she was knackered she got quite upset and then passed out in the arms of one of the members of staff.

I got a bit upset about it afterwards but I figured they would have phoned me if it was anything major and she does tend to get herself worked up at home as well when she's knackered.

I'm sure Calleigh will be fine too hun :hug:

Its great that you have Becky getting used to nursery slowly :D Finlay doesn't have an option but to get plonked into one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back