Who is still team yellow?

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Is there anyone else who doesn't know the sex of their baby? I feel like i am the only one!

Morning Hopefull! I'm Team Yellow also - curiosity is killing me and DH at this stage but we are almost there!

I know! it's so exciting! I was brushing my teeth the other morning and got this overwhelming feeling of excitement that I will be finding out soon! Glad there is another yellow here :) xx

We're Team Yellow too - we were with Joseph & didn't find out this time around. I feel like this ones going to be a girl, but not a clue until my hubby announces it after the birth. Can't wait - it's so exciting!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

I stayed team yellow too and it was fab when hubby said we had a girl xx

we are team blue - no way i could have waited! I am a bit anxious though because my friend works on a maternity ward and she says they have got it wrong loads lately! If we have a girl she will have to like blue! x

ME! I'm team yellow. Its getting kind of annoying now though as I went shopping for clothes last night and wanted to buy all the cute girl things as there seems to be a better range than the boys stuff, even though i want a boy. lol. can't wait to find out so I can go on a proper shopping spree!

i'm also team yellow! can't wait to find out! x

Hello there! I've just moved over from tri 2 and I too am on team yellow! I was convinced it was a boy in the early stages and DH thinks it's a girl, but now I really don't know!

I can't wait for the moment hubby tells me if we have a boy or a girl! xxx

Im team yellow! So glad there are other team yellowers, we are a dying breed hahahaha

I'm team yellow all the way! I cannot wait for oh to tell me either! Xxx

Wow I'm so surprised how many team yellows there are of us lol. I'm so excited now I really want to know what bubs is but hey ho not got to wait too long now lol

What do you ladies all think you're having? Then we can see if your guesses were right! I think I'm having a boy...for no reason whatsoever!!! Xx

I did think I was having a boy, but I'm convinced it's a girl now. No reason apart from having 2 dreams about having a girl...also, my bump is one of the low slopey (is that even a word?) ones rather than a high rounded one! :lol:

Im not finding out (as much as I kind of want to) but I'm kind of thinking its a girl.

The reason i think it is a boy is the timing of when we conceived, the position we were having sex in (tmi!) and the fact I also had an orgasm! (more tmi!!), I dust have any real Morning sickness either. But then, maybe it's all old wives tales!

I never had morning sickness with my first and i thought I was having a boy - turns out i was wrong and she a girl.. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back