Who Else Is Still Team Green?

I'm still team green. Cant wait to find out, its going to be sooo exciting

i was too impatient but couldn't be happier knowing what im having :D

Im still green!!!!

Everyone has an opinion on what we are having!!! My OH reckons its a boy!!

A lot of our family found it odd that we didnt find out??? I really like not knowing and cant wait for Delivery day!!

I have no idea!!

Sneaking over a day early ;)

I'm team green too

I'm still team green. We have a scan on 18th so I'm hoping we see something that gives it away then but I can hardly ever tell what we're looking at so I don't think it will happen.

Kimbo said:

I was counting down the days till my scan so i knew what it was!!!! Im so glad i found out cos i feel like ive bonded with him more and i know him as a little person now if that makes sense??

I'm a Greenie!

Would love to find out, but hubby really wants a suprise and I know I would not be able to keep it to my self :roll:

littlepip said:
Kimbo said:

I was counting down the days till my scan so i knew what it was!!!! Im so glad i found out cos i feel like ive bonded with him more and i know him as a little person now if that makes sense??

yeah same here :)

Kimbo said:
littlepip said:
Kimbo said:

and here :D

muppetmummy said:
Kimbo said:
littlepip said:
Kimbo said:

and here :D

Me too.

Let alone that it's harder to find baby clothes that are unisex and not boring...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back